★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Beat the Tiki now available!

09-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Beat the Tiki now available!

Beat the Tiki is now available on the App Store at:

I have a few FREE PROMO CODES left. If you want one, e-mail me directly at ariedel@ariedel.org!

Beat the Tiki is the latest in the super-popular anti-IQ games such as The Moron Test. The comparisons end there is Beat The Tiki is much larger, has professional tiki-inspired artwork, and offers a full story to boot.

In this simple and insanely addictive game, you must outwit Ku, the tiki god of war, in funny and outrageous "anti-intelligence" challenges. Earn enough rewards and you can stay on his beautiful tropical island. Fail and your head will be shrunk even more than it already is! Challenge your friends and family to see who's smartest! Laugh and point when they fail!

Last edited by ratmat2000; 09-11-2009 at 10:24 PM.
09-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I have a few FREE PROMO CODES left. E-mail me directly at ariedel@ariedel.org if you want one!

09-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Video plz looks fun !
09-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Opps, never saw this thread lol
So I'll ask my question from the other thread, just how many different games are there?
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM

Sorry, I think I misread your question. There is only one version of the Beat the Tiki game but it contains over 50 puzzles and over 500 unique steps!

E-mail me if you want a promo code. Would love to get more reviews

Last edited by ratmat2000; 09-11-2009 at 10:46 PM.
09-11-2009, 11:49 PM
I got this game earlier & I've got to admit, it's my favorite brain teaser game so far. I thought The Moron Test was way too simple, this definitely makes you think a lot more.

Although The Moron Test did have a more polished looking UI, I think this game has a lot to offer (such as selecting different avatars, islands with different challenges, and achievements to unlock) I'm sure with future updates it will look better & offer more content than there already is.

& at $.99 it's worth it to give your brain a little stimulation every now and then.
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
MORE PROMO CODES AVAILABLE! E-mail me directly at ariedel@ariedel.org!

Thanks for all of the reviews so far! Keep 'em coming. I really appreciate it!
09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Beat the Tiki is yet another quiz style games that test your IQ levels. However, Beat the Tiki separates itself from the competition with its unique Hawaiian-esque flare. The gameplay is simple but challenging - beat the puzzle as fast as possible, because you're being timed. The puzzles get increasingly difficult as you progress through the game. There's an incentive in Beat the Tiki - unlock the rewards aka achievements. The music is catchy and the graphics are pretty good as well.

Overall, I highly recommend Beat the Tiki. It's only a buck and has some replay value. For the next update, I'd like to see online leaderboards for who beats the puzzles the fastest, thanks!
09-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Global Scores will make me buy .............might get it anyway

Last edited by cranker; 09-12-2009 at 09:29 PM.
09-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Global Scores will make me buy .............might get it anyway
Get it! Its the best 99 cents you will spend. There are worlds to open up, coconuts to collect as you tap, tilt, swipe and think your way to the end of the island. A quiz game with twists and turns that make you want to outdo yourself the next time. Questions are not obtuse but direct (with careful reading) and you may find yourself pulling your hair as you discover silly mistakes you make. Go faster the next time and gain more achievements.

Get it!