★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Dock flys into App Store

09-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Space Dock flys into App Store

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes Link

Space Dock is Pixel Mine's new line draw sci-fi arcade time-management game.

This game has been in submission for 6 weeks, so Pixel Mine really needs the support of the TA community to get the word about about this game.

Thanks in advance!
09-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Awesome!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

09-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Bill - I was watching the video - and it mentions a rescue - and I see the little guy sitting out there, and whoever was drawing the lines seemed to be ignoring him - does it require a special ship to pick him up? Or do you initiate something out of the station?

Are there other environments (locales)?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-11-2009, 09:21 PM
I just got a promo...
Looks awesome!
Def leave a review
09-11-2009, 09:26 PM
You have to rescue the spacemen with red shuttle ships (or aliens if you can capture them).
09-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEye View Post
You have to rescue the spacemen with red shuttle ships (or aliens if you can capture them).
Yeah I just noticed that, btw it would be helpful to add that to your tutorial section

Also I havent tried but if an alien captures one of your men does the game end?

Also I noticed the game froze on me twice, gonna go turn it off and on to see if it makes a difference

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-11-2009, 09:35 PM
I like the game and the controls are responsive which I like but I wont lie its like flight control in space....so im gonna submit those one liner reviews so you have one and put a better one up later

09-11-2009, 09:37 PM
The game only ends when ships collide with each other. There is even an achievement for letting the alien capture your man.
09-11-2009, 09:38 PM
sorry for posting again and again but each one is a different topic...

Okay now I know something is wrong..when I tried to create a profile online when clicking on rankings, it freezes on and off and is really unresponsive

09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
I just got the promo and played several games, and wrote my review for itunes. Here it is

This game makes no secret that it is inspired by Firemint's Flight control, but it adds its own gameplay changes to the already great formula. This game is set in space and your goal is to dock various spacecraft onta a large hangar. Guiding these ships is controlled by drawing a path for them with your finger and trying to lead them to the color coordinated runway. Sound Simple? It is not. As you progress the game becomes more difficult putting more spacecraft on screen at once, and throwing various obstacles at you like meteors that crash through the map trying to hit your spaceships and UFO's who track down and attack your ships. When one of your ships get hit the astronauts on the ship go flying out into space, and you must not let one of your ships hit them. This game is very well presented with great visuals and nice sound FX. It also has online leaderboards and achievments which are a great feature for replay value. The visuals in this game are great, but can be a little grainy at times. This game is already worth your download dollar, but could use several improvements. The first thing I would like to see done is when your ship is on path to dock, it would help gameplay to change the color of the path it is following. This could help because sometimes will you will draw a path that goes just to the side of the runway and you will have to turn the spacecraft around. Also this game could use more maps to add some more variety to the game. Overall a very fun game that is very worth your dollar even if you already have a similar game like Flight control or Harbor Master.

Gamecenter: Will090