★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Santiago - the second largest city in Cuba. Here under the hot sun, among the hum, brisk traders shouts and cargo vessels whistles, you can fully realize your economic and strategic abilities. Attend local people, monitor key buildings, buy all tradable goods - fruit, sugar, rum, tobacco, cigars and load them in the holds. Become the best you can be in constantly shifting preferences conditions, leave your rivals behind and gain the victory!
12-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Impressions?

12-30-2014, 08:20 AM
It's a nice digital form of the board game, my only real complaint is that there is no save feature. So you have to play an entire game in one sitting.
12-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
It's a nice digital form of the board game, my only real complaint is that there is no save feature. So you have to play an entire game in one sitting.
How does it works?
12-30-2014, 11:15 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Different AI level?

Tutorial?

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
12-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Given the busyness of life nowadays, you'd think autosaves would come standard for all mobile games, esp. boardgames, which tend to have more drawn out gameplay length than the typical arcade-style games.

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 12-30-2014 at 09:45 PM.
12-30-2014, 09:43 PM
There is a tutorial and in app game rule book. There appears to be only one AI but I am not sure if the different character portraits represent different AI as I have not spent enough time playing to know yet. There is online, pass and play, local, and single player(against up to three AI) games.
12-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Quote:
There is a tutorial and in app game rule book. There appears to be only one AI but I am not sure if the different character portraits represent different AI as I have not spent enough time playing to know yet. There is online, pass and play, local, and single player(against up to three AI) games.
How long does a single play-through typically take?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
12-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
How long does a single play-through typically take?
Vs 1 AI opponent a game takes about 30 minutes.
12-30-2014, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Vs 1 AI opponent a game takes about 30 minutes.
Thanks oj

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy