★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Potatoman Seeks The Troof (by PixelJam Games)

12-29-2014, 11:17 PM
Potatoman Seeks The Troof (by PixelJam Games)

Quote:
Potatoman Seeks the Troof is an insanely strange platformer from the folks at PixelJam Games, creators of one of my favorite games of 2014 Glorkian Warrior: Trials of Glork [$2.99]. It's been available on desktop for a couple of years now, but earlier this month it arrived on Steam in revamped and improved form. Now Potatoman's making its way to iOS and Android with a planned release sometime in January. Check out the Steam launch trailer.

If that trailer didn't seem weird enough for you, then check out Potatoman's original live-action launch trailer, which should most definitely seem weird enough for you. Despite Potatoman Seeks the Troof being around for quite some time, I haven't played it yet myself, so I'm really looking forward to checking out the mobile version when it hits sometime in January.
Could somebody link the trailer?
12-30-2014, 07:31 AM
I'm amped for this game! Glorkian Warrior will never leave my device and I'm pretty sure this never will either
12-30-2014, 08:07 AM
steam

What kind of money can you make on Steam?
12-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Apparently, the Potatoman beta was sent to everyone who tested Glorkian Warrior, because I got the beta. So far, I am loving Potatoman.