★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Necrorun $1.99 ----> free

12-31-2014, 07:18 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,937
Necrorun $1.99 ----> free



https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/necrorun/id444471709?mt=8
12-31-2014, 10:49 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Really loved this game but it broke down with iOS7 which is why i almost forgot about it, but shouldve been fixed now in its latest update. I highly recommend checking this out.

12-31-2014, 10:55 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,432


Very recommended! Thanks for the heads up. Thanks to dev.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
01-01-2015, 09:58 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
Love the look of the game.
When it works, I like it.

When I get out, the game keeps playing without me. I can't pause or stop it.
I have to force close it, clear it from apps played, and start over.

For example.. In the beginning, I tap for the horse to jump. Let's say, I don't make it and fall between the cliffs.
I will still hear the noises, and the hand shows up stating where to fire. The tree shows up to fire at, but no character because I got out.

I have iPad Air upgraded to 8.
01-02-2015, 04:36 AM
#5
I have the exact same problem.
01-02-2015, 10:57 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Love the look of the game.
When it works, I like it.

When I get out, the game keeps playing without me. I can't pause or stop it.
I have to force close it, clear it from apps played, and start over.

For example.. In the beginning, I tap for the horse to jump. Let's say, I don't make it and fall between the cliffs.
I will still hear the noises, and the hand shows up stating where to fire. The tree shows up to fire at, but no character because I got out.

I have iPad Air upgraded to 8.
Can you be more specific when you mention "get out"?

By your example, if you fall between the cliffs, the game would show how many lifeless shards you got with a back button to return to the main menu. Is this not happening?
01-02-2015, 11:06 AM
#7
I my case it is when you get killed, the scenery continues with no horse. There is no way to return to the home screen.
01-02-2015, 11:53 AM
#8
Saying that, it's playing ok now
01-02-2015, 12:58 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosseyedmary View Post
I my case it is when you get killed, the scenery continues with no horse. There is no way to return to the home screen.
Same issue here
01-02-2015, 01:36 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethegames View Post
Can you be more specific when you mention "get out"?

By your example, if you fall between the cliffs, the game would show how many lifeless shards you got with a back button to return to the main menu. Is this not happening?
Get out... I meant dying or losing, etc.... From falling down between cliffs or running into an obstacle I was supposed to jump over.
No back button or black shards.
No horse or character. But, the game keeps going as if the horse or character should be there.
For example... I played until a little after having to do a joust with another horse rider. I ran into a boulder ( I think) and 'got out' or dyed, lost my character, etc....
My horse/character disappears, a sign or medal pops up from the bottom then disappears again. In the background I hear the clopping or galloping of a horse ( same background noise when I am actually playing) and near the bottom of the screen, I see the water still moving. That's it. The pause button does not work. I tapped everywhere on the screen but nothing will allow me to exit.
I don't know if this game saves your place or not. But, I have to start from the beginning each time I want to play again.
Does this help?

Last edited by Lavender; 01-02-2015 at 01:51 PM.