★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Marcos Hedges
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.2 MB
  • Version: 3.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: There's mayhem in the mailroom as you frantically sort the never-ending stream of boxes!

Make the boxes reach their destination using the diverter. Tap on the screen to change the direction of the diverter. The game will end if after fifty boxes your delivery efficiency falls below the required minimum. Good luck!

mhedges's comments:
Hello -

My name is Marcos Hedges, and I am happy to announce that my first iOS (iPhone) app, Mailroom Mayhem, was approved by Apple!

There's mayhem in the mailroom as you frantically sort the never-ending stream of boxes! Make the boxes reach their destination using the diverter. Tap on the screen to change the direction of the diverter. The game will end if after fifty boxes your delivery efficiency falls below 70%.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mailroom-mayhem/id947301252?mt=8&uo=4

I am devoting some spare time to learn more programming skills and hopefully develop some apps for fun. This is my first for iOS, and hope to do more, as well as port them to Android.

Your feedback is appreciated, as well as any reviews on the App Store if you decide to download the app and give it a shot.

Regards,
Marcos

BTW - Happy New Year to all!!!
02-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Mailroom Mayhem 2.0 released!

Hello -

I have updated my first iOS app, Mailroom Mayhem, to version 2.0! The new progressive difficulty increases through a new variable minimum efficiency ratio (previously fixed at 70%). The better you play, the higher the required minimum efficiency will be!

If your efficiency rating is greater than 10 percent than the required minimum ratio, the required minimum will increase by 5 percent every 50 boxes are released to be sorted for delivery. The increased difficulty will keep you on your toes as you try to keep above the efficiency ratio while the boxes' destinations randomly change direction and the boxes fall faster!

Upgrade your version of the game, or download it if you don't have it yet! The app is free!

Mailroom Mayhem at the Apple App Store

Thanks,
Marcos