★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TechmaxApp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Drag left and right to control "GURU".

Dodge all the asteroids and survive until the FINAL BOSS.

Remember to gather gold to upgrade your shield.

LongSword's comments:
Title: GURU DODGE

Cost: Free

Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guru-dodge/id949840904

Description:

Good time killer game. Drag left and right to control "GURU". Dodge all the asteroids and collect the golds, survive until the boss. Remember to upgrade the shield! It helps. Looks simple, right? Try would knows....

This is my first game ever made~ Enjoys and welcome feedback.

01-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Excellent job for your first game ever made. This is polished and clean, like what a pro indie developer would make. When we made our first game, it was super amateur - you could tell it was a beginner developer. I can't tell that with you.

- great work with screen shake, tutorial built into the main menu, artwork, changing the angle of the fireballs after a bit of gameplay, giving players a "second chance" via a shield right from the start, adding lightning for a little extra art.

- I especially like that you've added some small finishing touches like having the Lightning button in the main menu for players to just push it whenever they want.

Great game overall. I would only suggest having two in-app purchases, one for extra gold and a second to remove the ad.

With this game, you can tell you're going to make great games in the future. Kudos to your artist for beautiful work.