★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Game - Equilibrio

12-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
New Game - Equilibrio

See link for a new ball based puzzle game thats being released on wiiware and on the app store.

Link: http://www.equilibrio-game.com/
12-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Great looking game, seems like a lot of fun. What's the price tag for this bad boy looking at?

12-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfsige View Post
Great looking game, seems like a lot of fun. What's the price tag for this bad boy looking at?
This is all it said about price on their website.

iPhone version:

Simple and intuitive game
6 types of balls
44 levels (ranging from easy to hardcore difficulty)
Downloadable "Silver Pack" of 20 levels
Downloadable "Gold Pack" of 20 levels
4 single player game modes
20 trophies with unlockable prizes
Highscore table
iPod background music support
Original music tunes
Low price point

Look's pretty sweet
12-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Less than $5 plus less than $2 for extra level packs.

http://fingergaming.com/2008/11/equi...pay-the-price/
12-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Do You really think, Apple would allow this, that you can download in an app content You have to pay for? That would be meaning that without buying customers for that over appstore Apple would loose money.

Or will they releasing levelpacks over the appstore? But I thought, that this system allows only prgram-selling, every package in appstore has one format, XYZ.ipa, causes icon on springboard etc.... So I can't figure out how the want to release that level packs over the appstore
12-18-2008, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
Do You really think, Apple would allow this, that you can download in an app content You have to pay for? That would be meaning that without buying customers for that over appstore Apple would loose money.

Or will they releasing levelpacks over the appstore? But I thought, that this system allows only prgram-selling, every package in appstore has one format, XYZ.ipa, causes icon on springboard etc.... So I can't figure out how the want to release that level packs over the appstore
with the level-pack thing, they should go the way labyrinth did, where you can download level-packs inside the app for no cost as long as you already bought the game.
12-18-2008, 03:37 PM
When I saw "ball based puzzle" I just looked past this thinking it was going to be another labyrinth knock off. This looks really good though. I'm pretty hooked on Hydrotilt (which I think is very underrated) and now I'm thinking games like this seem pretty interesting.

I would suggest leaving out "ball based puzzle" in the future though. It's like seeing the word "blocks" in a game title or description. Most of us automatically imagine "match three" and won't give it a second glance.
12-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
nauseating like a sonic the hedgehog game

can't wait : D

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
When I saw "ball based puzzle" I just looked past this thinking it was going to be another labyrinth knock off. This looks really good though. I'm pretty hooked on Hydrotilt (which I think is very underrated) and now I'm thinking games like this seem pretty interesting.

I would suggest leaving out "ball based puzzle" in the future though. It's like seeing the word "blocks" in a game title or description. Most of us automatically imagine "match three" and won't give it a second glance.
Sorry about that - couldn't think of a better way to describe it.
12-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
It's like seeing the word "blocks" in a game title or description. Most of us automatically imagine "match three" and won't give it a second glance.
noted