★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fed up of being good? Drop it boy. Be honest to yourself:
- Do you still remember the song of the gold coins?
- Can you hear the flapping of the sails?
- Do you miss a whiff of salty wind?
- Do you remember the taste of good rum?
No!?
That means you are stuck with routine and everyday home-work-TV trivia...
You can change it all when you join Pirates. Attack first, sink ships, plunder caravans and line the pockets with gold and pearls.
Skills required for the game: crazy-like boldness, impertinence, rock-solid assertiveness, insatiable greed, boundless perfidy and meanness. Remember - no judge for winners.
Catch your fortune by the tail and you will become King of Pirates!
History will unfold for you with Amazing 3D sea graphics and epic ship battles.

Beware: well-mannered personalities will occur severe losses:) Good luck, pirate!

binlabu's comments:

Pirates: Wind of Chaos

SKY JET INTERNATIONAL
Genres: Games Arcade Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Fed up of being good? Drop it boy. Be honest to yourself:
- Do you still remember the song of the gold coins?
- Can you hear the flapping of the sails?
- Do you miss a whiff of salty wind?
- Do you remember the taste of good rum?
No!?
That means you are stuck with routine and everyday home-work-TV trivia...
You can change it all when you join Pirates. Attack first, sink ships, plunder caravans and line the pockets with gold and pearls.
Skills required for the game: crazy-like boldness, impertinence, rock-solid assertiveness, insatiable greed, boundless perfidy and meanness. Remember - no judge for winners.
Catch your fortune by the tail and you will become King of Pirates!
History will unfold for you with Amazing 3D sea graphics and epic ship battles.

Beware: well-mannered personalities will occur severe losses) Good luck, pirate!












Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 200.5MB


ITunes Link : https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pirates-wind-of-chaos/id836553256?mt=8&uo=4
01-04-2015, 09:48 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Ma
Posts: 679
On iPhone 6 plus there are no ships, only empty sea

01-04-2015, 10:27 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
Kinda cool looking. Looks a lot like Assassins Creed: Pirates, but I'll try it out.
01-04-2015, 12:45 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Kinda cool looking. Looks a lot like Assassins Creed: Pirates, but I'll try it out.
I am just waiting on worldwide.
01-04-2015, 03:41 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2014
Location: HO CHI MINH CITY , VIET NAM
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
On iPhone 6 plus there are no ships, only empty sea
not yet for iphone 6 ... please wait !

Last edited by binlabu; 01-04-2015 at 06:59 PM.
01-04-2015, 05:08 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by binlabu View Post
not yet for ios 6 ... please wait !
He said iPhone 6, not ios 6
01-04-2015, 05:25 PM
#7
Game Impressions

01-04-2015, 06:58 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Ma
Posts: 679
I figured that out. Thank you.
Does look promising, I'll wait for an update
01-05-2015, 05:08 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,330
Looks good and fun.. But not keen how ships vanish almost instantly in a puff of smoke.

Hope ip6 support comes soon
01-05-2015, 11:20 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,540
The Gameplay:


Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2