★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[1 Man Dev-FREE] 9 Elements : Action fight ball With ULTIMATE Finishing MOVES.

01-03-2015, 10:00 PM
[LIMITED TIME FREE] 9 Elements : Action fight ball With ULTIMATE Finishing MOVES.

Thank you for reading. Happy new year 2015

Test your control limits!!

Actions overflowing Fight ball is coming up!

Youtube link | Pop Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features :
- New character updated : Glovia Gigantic.
- New game mode updated : Tournament, Arena Commander
(Auto-play by player and the character's cooperation).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/9ElementsGame

Last edited by leinus; 01-04-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: LIMITED TIME FREE EVENT
01-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I did not really know what to think of this when I started playing, and the tutorial didn't really click with me (I just wasn't understanding exactly what it was that I was playing yet...), but after my first Arcade game, this is a blast. Nailing the timing feels fantastic... And though the animations can seem a bit stiff, it doesn't effect the gameplay. I never missed a head bop (wrong terminology, sorry) because of wonky hit boxes or stiff movement.

There is quite a bit to the game, so I feel like I've only scratched the surface, but there's 4 Modes (Arcade, Survival, Tournament, Arena), MP (Blutooth & GameCenter), and a practice mode... I'm not sure how different all the modes are yet.

Anywho... Enjoying it quite a bit. =oD

*€edit€*

After rebooting my phone, the animations look better... Pretty sure that was just my crappy phone acting up... =o/

Animations are pretty fluid...

But it's all just prettiness on the gameplay.

Grinding... Unlocking new & better characters costs currency... And while you are given some for beating achievements, it's still quite a slow process... If you're not gonna spend more $$ through IAPs, unlocking characters could be a sort of 'long-haul' scenario as there are some redicous considions for unlocking them. Or you could 'purchase 230,000 of magic stones' (get the $29.99 IAP package, it includes 370,000). And with 10 characters, that could get expensive.

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 01-03-2015 at 11:45 PM.

01-04-2015, 10:33 PM
@syntheticvoid
Thank you for playing the game and even personal advice.
Most of character unlock is accrue of play record.
Expensive characters might seem unlockable at first,
but if you play continuously to unlock easier characters, you'll realize they are not too far.
There is an update ready, which is being reviewed by Apple at the moment.
Update will come up with events and bonus character unlock so please wait
And again, Thank you for your interest and i'll always be awoken to presents even better game!
01-04-2015, 10:51 PM
I am really liking this game too. This is a pretty neat idea and the developer has really made an excellent effort to extend the enjoyment by adding tons of upgrade able equipment and all the game modes. I bet most who give this a try will be hooked
01-05-2015, 01:28 AM
@rich_952000
I appreciate that you enjoy my game
As an indie developer, I've gone through many thoughts making this game.
Limits of resource and development period, so many adventures that I wanted to challenge....
Controls that can be done even without tutorial,
As a game-loving user, how can controls be unfamiliar but attractive?

Where should I be heading?

I endded up to challenge rather than familiarity.
May get reprimanded sometimes, but for everyone who liked my game- I get vigorous in my steps.
Even with slow steps, 9 Elements will always remember the first feelings and continuously evolve.

Happy new year!!
01-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Ya, I've loved this game for a while, months.
01-05-2015, 02:25 AM
@coolpepper43
Thank you so much for continuous interest!
We'll keep updating 9 Elements so it can be even better game, so cheer for us!
(Sorry for such a late reply on PM, could you tell us the two device name and the OS version? We could'nt find the problem with our devices.)