★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

UNO microphone?

09-12-2009, 07:24 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,096
UNO microphone?

I am thinking about getting UNO but arent sure if you need a microphone to win the game by saying UNO. I have an Ipod Touch 2g

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
09-12-2009, 08:42 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: idk udk
Posts: 406
Send a message via ICQ to Alienmario Send a message via MSN to Alienmario
no, you touch it on screen
09-13-2009, 09:01 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienmario View Post
no, you touch it on screen
Cool, thanks. can anyone else confirm this just in case Alienmario is wrong (no offence )

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
09-13-2009, 09:42 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
There's a button...

Gamecenter:1337brian
09-13-2009, 11:08 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
Cool, thanks. can anyone else confirm this just in case Alienmario is wrong (no offence )
Confirmed. And may I add that it is a pretty silly question because:

1) They wouldn't say it was compatible with the Touch if it required a microphone.

2) How stupid would they have to be to require people to say "UNO" anyhow.

Michael
09-13-2009, 12:36 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
Confirmed. And may I add that it is a pretty silly question because:

1) They wouldn't say it was compatible with the Touch if it required a microphone.

2) How stupid would they have to be to require people to say "UNO" anyhow.

Michael
Well, i read it somewhere and couldnt find out if it was true or not

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me