★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tamas Mile
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Starcle is a unique puzzle game never seen before. It seems to be easy on the first glance but be warned, it's one of the hardest puzzle games of all times. No jokes. Are you up to the challenge?

Feature overview:
» Metallic machine style design, music and effects to set a real hardcore mood
» 240 levels to keep you in this mood for a long-long time...
» Smart handling made simple play with one finger or touch continuously with more
» Language independent no need for text, just play
» iCloud support to never loose your progress

Let us know your thoughts!

~~~~ Hungarian description / Magyar leírás ~~~~

A Starcle egy eddig soha nem látott egyedi puzzle játék. Els pillantásra egyszernek tnik, de vigyázz, ez minden idk legnehezebb puzzle játékának egyike. Nem vicc. Készen állsz a kihívásra?

Fbb tulajdonságok:
» Fémes gépszer dizájn, zene és effektek, melyek igazi hardcore hangulatba ejtenek
» 240 pálya, hogy hosszú-hosszú ideig ebben a hangulatban tartson...
» Egyszer, de nagyszer kezelés játssz egy ujjal, vagy folyamatos érintéssel többel
» Nyelv független nincs szükség szövegre, csak játssz
» iCloud támogatás, hogy az eredményeid mindig meg legyenek rizve

Oszd meg velünk a véleményed!

magnumpi's comments:
Starcle is a unique puzzle game never seen before. It seems to be easy on the first glance but be warned, it's one of the hardest puzzle games of all times.

Just rotate the gears to solve the puzzle.

Feature overview:
» Metallic machine style design, music and effects to set a real hardcore mood
» 240 levels to keep you in this mood for a long-long time...
» Smart handling made simple – play with one finger or touch continuously with more
» Language independent – no need for text, just play
» iCloud support to never loose your progress

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/starcle/id941118041

GooglePlay: coming soon...
01-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Update

There is a known in-game issue on iOS 7 regarding UI placement and touches. The fix is already being review by Apple, so stay tuned! Sorry for any inconvenience!

01-08-2015, 07:46 AM
I would really like some impressions or a gameplay video to see the game in action before comitting to a relativly steep price, at least for me personally.

On my Watchlist for now.

Last edited by psj3809; 01-08-2015 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Hinting at promo codes
01-08-2015, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
I would really like some impressions or a gameplay video to see the game in action before comitting to a relativly steep price, at least for me personally.

On my Watchlist for now.
Its Ł1.49 ! Think thats the second cheapest price on the app store. Its not a premium priced game or anything at $5+
01-08-2015, 08:31 AM
I know and i was not Complaining
I just have Around 20+ Games from 1-3 Dollars on my wishlist so i cant play/get them all

If the Game has a high quality and long replavalue i think the Price is quite Fine actually , again for me its nothing to instabuy atm
01-11-2015, 05:53 PM
You are right and I am already working on the promo video. (I wanted to finish the Android version first )
01-19-2015, 08:37 AM