★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Want to become great burger maker for Feed'em Burger restaurants!?

You will be hired in Feed'em Burger restaurant to serve clients as fast as you can.

Take orders from your customers and make a great burger for them in a wink . The more you will play, the more crazy challenges will appear in the orders!

Features:

- Deadly simple gameplay with very responsive control.
- High quality HD retro graphic & old-school musics.
- Fever Mode will be coming if you do your job fast enough.
- Play better to unlock more chiefs.
- Game Center's enabled.

Feed'em Burger is the endless arcade burger game that you will never want to put down!!

antony.thai's comments:

Feedem Burger

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Family Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Want to become great burger maker for Feed'em Burger restaurants!?

You will be hired in Feed'em Burger restaurant to serve clients as fast as you can.

Take orders from your customers and make a great burger for them in a wink . The more you will play, the more crazy challenges will appear in the orders!

Features:

- Deadly simple gameplay with very responsive control.
- High quality HD retro graphic & old-school musics.
- Fever Mode will be coming if you do your job fast enough.
- Play better to unlock more chiefs.
- Game Center's enabled.

Feed'em Burger is the endless arcade burger game that you will never want to put down!!

Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 9.8MB

01-06-2015, 06:33 AM
This is a cute, simpler and pixel-y take on the Cook, Serve, Delicious formula. The difficulty is a little harsh, almost feels like on par with Super Hexagon at times.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

01-06-2015, 06:36 AM
Happy New Year! :-)

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Game Impressions

Got a code and played about an hour, I must say, it is FUN! Too bad I stink, lol. Your typical high score chaser, however reminiscent of Burger Time for some odd reason, lol. Mostly or wholy due to the graphics, lol.

Yes it is a Flappy Bird, Timberman type game, but fun. It is brutal! Got me a whopping high score of 40, lol.

There are IAP's to remove ads ($.99), but yet to see an ad pop-up.

If your Love Timberman or high score chasing, this is your game! I'm not a big fan, but this one will keep me occupied for some time.

Minor note, please reduce some of the chefs you can buy 250 (score) seems pretty steep, well, for that is, lol.
01-06-2015, 09:35 AM
So, I gave this one a go this morning. It's fun, but brutally hard. My highest score was 42 and I played a good half hour or so. It's a nice take on the Timberman style games. You have a little more to concentrate on. I would have to say that the chefs are a little too out of range also. You almost have to know what burger is coming next each time to get a score over 100. I was hitting them pretty good and only managed to get 42. Still, if your into Timberman or some of the other "tappy games" (lol, I have no idea what to call these kind of games), then give this one a shot. Like I said, it's fun, but brutally hard.
01-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Wow another brutal quick-fun game from Pine Ent!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Looks cool.
01-06-2015, 12:15 PM
I love this game! Pine Entertainment is really becoming my favourite game company because they make truly fun games with delightful graphics and just the right amount of challenge (it's hard but fun, just the type of game you'll want to keep playing.)

My one big suggestion - and I think it may already be the case in later levels - is to add even more variety - in the chefs you can earn and in the toppings you make the burgers with. There's a nice variety to begin with, but I think this game will be even more fun if more and more crazy burger toppings are added at later levels (Like I said, this may already be the case but I haven't gotten so far yet.) Like go crazy with toppings at later levels - not just mayo, onions and pickles but a mouse, a tire, dentures, a fish, etc.! It could be like "The Incident" of burger stacking. Also, I hope you add more chefs to earn. The choices so far are great.

In sum, another truly fun (and funny) winner from Pine! Really looking forward to playing this more and seeing what awaits at harder levels!

Last edited by JoshW; 01-06-2015 at 12:19 PM.
01-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Game Impressions

01-06-2015, 01:27 PM
The game is brutally difficult, I managed to score 110 but that was as high as I got, only an 86 another time.