★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: New from the creators of Worms, comes Flockers, a game splattered full of dark humour. Sick of being used as Weapons in the Worms' endless battles, the Sheep decide to make a break for it. Save the Sheep by guiding them through crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes and giant swinging meat cleavers. Help them escape their diabolical masters, or leave them to the Worms' diabolical traps and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.

Key Features:
Save the sheep by guiding them through 60 deadly levels.
The sheep in Flockers are very talented. Theyre able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws & deadly drops as well as explode to destroy machinery clearing a path for their sheep friends.
There are 18 different looking sheep that you can earn from the rewards screen using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep.
Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends progress on the map screen. As well as this, you can see their top scores.
Flockers supports Game Center, and has 20 achievements for your sheep to achieve.
Losing too many sheep? You can pause time on any level to strategically plan your next move.
01-06-2015, 12:09 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,198
Lemmings by worms creators? Nice!

And always refreshing to see Pete posting new titles

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

01-06-2015, 12:13 PM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,626
I do like worms and this sounds interesting, it does sound lemmings like as said above. Has anyone played yet to confirm if it is a lemmings type of game?
01-06-2015, 12:16 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,541
Welcome back pete . Great find. Im sure to check this out.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

01-06-2015, 12:16 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I do like worms and this sounds interesting, it does sound lemmings like as said above. Has anyone played yet to confirm if it is a lemmings type of game?
It's very much like Lemmings from my play on the Xbox One version; it's not my genre if I'm entirely honest but it doesn't stop me appreciating that it's fun, well-made and pretty good looking. My wife loves Lemmings and loves this too so if it's a good port then I can see it being great; especially considering how cheap it is compared to other platforms.
01-06-2015, 12:24 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's very much like Lemmings from my play on the Xbox One version; it's not my genre if I'm entirely honest but it doesn't stop me appreciating that it's fun, well-made and pretty good looking. My wife loves Lemmings and loves this too so if it's a good port then I can see it being great; especially considering how cheap it is compared to other platforms.
Great to see you by the way I haven't seen you around in a while. Thanks for the info too, lemmings isn't really my type of game but sometimes I like to mix it up and have been wanting a lemmings on iOS, I know there are a few similar games but no lemmings but team17 for me could be pretty close.

I'll wait to see some thoughts and reviews first though, have piles of games on my device still waiting yet I still spend 90% of my time addicted to Vainglory.

Edit: off topic but do you play Vainglory? Your one of the few here I know will be on the same server

Last edited by ste86uk; 01-06-2015 at 12:32 PM.
01-06-2015, 12:36 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,571
It's an Allright game.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 01-18-2015 at 05:09 PM.
01-06-2015, 12:54 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Great to see you by the way I haven't seen you around in a while. Thanks for the info too, lemmings isn't really my type of game but sometimes I like to mix it up and have been wanting a lemmings on iOS, I know there are a few similar games but no lemmings but team17 for me could be pretty close.

I'll wait to see some thoughts and reviews first though, have piles of games on my device still waiting yet I still spend 90% of my time addicted to Vainglory.

Edit: off topic but do you play Vainglory? Your one of the few here I know will be on the same server
I tend to stay away from MOBAs as I'm pretty rubbish at them and my device probably can't cope with them lol; I'm more of an FPS person in competitive gameplay but I'll give Vainglory a go as I've heard great things!

OT: I'll probably double dip on this regardless of my pickiness; the price is hard to argue with when you consider it's 15-20 on other platforms. I'm curious as to whether it's the full experience and also how much it will be after the launch sale.
01-06-2015, 01:26 PM
#9
Joined: May 2014
Location: Uk
Posts: 435
Looks good be first game of 2015 that I would buy
01-06-2015, 02:23 PM
#10
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,680
Shit, was this pulled?

Good to see you back Pete.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"