★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Optimized for iOS 8, Support iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
(Support Web have more video preview and game screenshots.)

Opening:

In 2023 the entire world falls into wars. An organization named Apocalypse transfers a great number of mechanical soldiers through the Sky Portal to all around the world. In no time, the whole world falls. However, defenders rise immediately to fight against the intrusion. Several months of battles later, the defenders repel plenty of mechanical soldiers. Then the defenders discover an enemy base via satellite scanning where enormous energy is being generated. The energy supplies mechanical soldiers with endless forces and produces portals by ripping the atmosphere.

As the energy supply is not cut off, the defenders have no chance of winning this war. So, they must contain the energy supply of enemy. Its exceptionally dangerous to slip into the enemy base. After cautious consideration the defenders finally select Captain Tom to complete this mission.

Game Profile:
In this game, you will play Captain Tom to infiltrate into enemy base and fight against them to the death. You can choose a wide assortment of super weapons to opens your killing tour.

The game contains two main maps - Wild Land and Nether Valley. Game tests indicated the completion of all missions for the first time took about 65 minutes.

This game centers on fighting and killing different enemies. There are many events in the game, like UAV reconnaissance, exploding furnace and hunt for game boss. More fun awaits you to dig up. Thanks for your time to read this profile and hope you can enjoy it.

GAME FEATURES:

Powered by Unity 3D game engine. High quality graphics.

Multiple enemies and integral sound effect expose you to the authentic battle field.

Lavish weapons, like rocket launchers and energy weapons, all can be switched at your will in the game.

The role-controlling system provided you with fluent screen-touching maneuver, ample character animations and the automatically-squat-and-shoot mechanism.

A complete achievement system, gold coins, energy point, stars and enemy kills.

Support Email:

Thank you for taking time to play this gameI am willing to hear your comments.

You have any questions or comments may be sent a Email.
E-mail addressdarkordergame@outlook.com
(Please use English, Thank you. I will try to reply within 24 hours)

Support Devices:
iPhoneiPhone 4SiPhone 5iPhone 5CiPhone 5SiPhone 6iPhone 6 Plus
iPodiPod Touch 5
iPadiPad 2iPad 3iPad(4th Generation)iPad AiriPad Air 2iPad miniiPad min(Retina)iPad mini 3

binlabu's comments:

Dark Order:Future

SUN JIAQIAN
Genres: Games Adventure Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

OFFICIAL TRAILER BY JIAQIAN SUN

Quote:
Optimized for iOS 8, Support iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
(Support Web have more video preview and game screenshots.)

Opening:

In 2023 the entire world falls into wars. An organization named “Apocalypse” transfers a great number of mechanical soldiers through the “Sky Portal” to all around the world. In no time, the whole world falls. However, defenders rise immediately to fight against the intrusion. Several months of battles later, the defenders repel plenty of mechanical soldiers. Then the defenders discover an enemy base via satellite scanning where enormous energy is being generated. The energy supplies mechanical soldiers with endless forces and produces portals by ripping the atmosphere.

As the energy supply is not cut off, the defenders have no chance of winning this war. So, they must contain the energy supply of enemy. It’s exceptionally dangerous to slip into the enemy base. After cautious consideration the defenders finally select Captain Tom to complete this mission.

Game Profile:
In this game, you will play Captain Tom to infiltrate into enemy’ base and fight against them to the death. You can choose a wide assortment of super weapons to opens your killing tour.

The game contains two main maps - Wild Land and Nether Valley. Game tests indicated the completion of all missions for the first time took about 65 minutes.

This game centers on fighting and killing different enemies. There are many events in the game, like UAV reconnaissance, exploding furnace and hunt for game boss. More fun awaits you to dig up. Thanks for your time to read this profile and hope you can enjoy it.

GAME FEATURES:

Powered by Unity 3D game engine. High quality graphics.

Multiple enemies and integral sound effect expose you to the authentic battle field.

Lavish weapons, like rocket launchers and energy weapons, all can be switched at your will in the game.

The role-controlling system provided you with fluent screen-touching maneuver, ample character animations and the automatically-squat-and-shoot mechanism.

A complete achievement system, gold coins, energy point, stars and enemy kills.

Support Email:

Thank you for taking time to play this game,I am willing to hear your comments.

You have any questions or comments may be sent a Email.
E-mail address:darkordergame@outlook.com
(Please use English, Thank you. I will try to reply within 24 hours)

Support Devices:
iPhone:iPhone 4S,iPhone 5,iPhone 5C,iPhone 5S,iPhone 6,iPhone 6 Plus
iPod:iPod Touch 5
iPad:iPad 2,iPad 3,iPad(4th Generation),iPad Air,iPad Air 2,iPad mini,iPad min(Retina),iPad mini 3

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4S
  • iPad23G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 215.6MB

01-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Isn't this a rip of shadowgun or whatever it's called?

01-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Yep, a quite 'Look at me, I'm like (Insert name of a mainstream game) but significantly worse!' type, and it excels at that, they've even added random music that doesn't fit! It's basically what this type of knock-off as tried to archive since Unearthed reached this glorious standard copying Uncharted
Edit: Sorry for making an early critique based on what I saw on the gameplays, I've made another and more informed impressions post below.

Last edited by TheOutlander; 01-07-2015 at 10:31 AM.
01-07-2015, 03:34 AM
@Based Xatu
Hello, This game is not “shadow gun”, But this game is also used unity3D Game Engine.

@TheOutlander
Hello, I first used this Web site, I want to post, But I saw this post. I sent a message to binlabu, He was a player, he was like the game, So he made this post.
I understand,I cannot make a game to make everyone happy.This game is not a team work, is my personal development. Development this game took a year time. App Store is now difficult to survive individual developers, Development of any game has a very powerful predecessor.
I'm sorry this game is not to your satisfaction,If you have suggestions for improvement, please tell me, thank you.

Oh, I know you are also a developer, after your game on the line, I will be download it, and I hope we can help each other. After all, the App Store is now difficult to survive.I have eight years of experience in game art, You need any help, please contact me.

Last edited by Vastimagine; 01-07-2015 at 04:23 AM.
01-07-2015, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastimagine View Post
@Based Xatu
Hello, This game is not shadow gun, But this game is also used unity3D Game Engine.

@TheOutlander
Hello, I first used this Web site, I want to post, But I saw this post. I sent a message to binlabu, He was a player, he was like the game, So he made this post.
I understand,I cannot make a game to make everyone happy.This game is not a team work, is my personal development. Development this game took a year time. App Store is now difficult to survive individual developers, Development of any game has a very powerful predecessor.
I'm sorry this game is not to your satisfaction,If you have suggestions for improvement, please tell me, thank you.

Oh, I know you are also a developer, after your game on the line, I will be download it, and I hope we can help each other. After all, the App Store is now difficult to survive.I have eight years of experience in game art, You need any help, please contact me.
Well full credit to you, you put a few people in there place. A lot of people these days are very quick to criticise.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
01-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
Well full credit to you, you put a few people in there place. A lot of people these days are very quick to criticise.
No one as put in their place. He just explained that he used to same engine as madfinger, for shadowgun.
01-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Quote:
No one as put in their place. He just explained that he used to same engine as madfinger, for shadowgun.
I think you and I must have read different posts...

@ Vastimagine - Your level of class and candor alone makes me curious about this game. Good luck to you.

DBC

I could never give up.
01-07-2015, 10:33 AM
In not sure what the policy is if there is one in regard to devs rating their own games on this site, but it seems to me to be in poor taste. I know you only gave it 3 stars, but you still aren't an unbiased reviewer. If you are the dev, you should probably avoid rating your own game, if not disregard this.
01-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Well, sorry for my first post, I accept that I jumped WAY to early in conclusions, even without playing the actual game.
Now, I've played the first 5 levels and I must admit, it's not a Shadowgun clone, yes it's certainly a Sci-Fi TPS but this is more akin to Trigger Fist in terms of camera control and the emphasis on movement.
It's not that bad, heck, it's quite a decent game, the enemy variety is quite impressive TBH (C'mon there are werewolfs!)and also the guns are a quite imaginative and varied enough, the graphics are good, not too flashy or gritty, and I like that, I'd like to say that the music was also fine but I find the music that plays after you complete a level too annoying and the in-level music is also a little bit irritating after a while. I would also like to say that I've experienced a bug on the 2nd level where even after I killed every enemy the bot didn't opened the exit door, I also found some typos but they're minor and not game-breaking.

I'd like to finish my first impressions saying that even the game is good and has better quality than some Steam games (The Slaughtering Grounds, Day One: Garry's Incident, Ride To Hell: Retribution) there's nothing that makes a difference on Dark Order, there's no distinctive feature that makes it unique or make it stand out in the AppStore.
See, that's a proper game first impressions!
BTW: I'm not a game developer

Last edited by TheOutlander; 01-07-2015 at 10:57 AM.
01-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Even though it isn't a rip off, what makes this funny is that the game is listed as a role-playing game lol XD