★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bloks is a fast-paced and obsessive Match-4 puzzle game. Learning the ropes couldn't be more simple: swap Bloks to make rows and columns of 4 blocks of the same color. Boost your score by making awesome rewarding combos then share your scores and compete with your friends via Gamecenter and Facebook.

FEATURES

- Fun, challenging and unique gameplay
- 3 Boosters
- 4 Game Modes (Move, Time, Arcade and Practice)
- Global, Gamecenter and Facebook leaderboards
- Achievements
- Minimalist graphics style and design
- 12 Language translations

MODES

Move Mode - Start the game with either 20 or 40 moves, swap blocks to create combos and earn moves back. Play ends when all moves have been used.

Time Mode - Match as many rows and columns in a specific time limit (60,90 or 120 seconds)

Arcade Mode - Match rows and columns to earn more time and play as long as you can (40 or 15 second starting time)

Practice Mode Practice and hone your skills at your own pace.

BOOSTERS

- Star - Removes one color from the board for a set of moves or a period of time
- Extra - Gives you more moves or time
- Reload - Matches the entire board one color and then reloads it

REVIEWS

"This is unbelievably addicting!!" - Frostbiter123
"Lots of fun! Keeps me busy for hours." - TalsNick
"It gives a return to the classic puzzle." - Fede
01-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Hey Pete! Good to have you back! :-)

Looks worth a try for free, then we'll see what that "additional content" is all about. Man, my puzzle folder is about to explode with these types of games.

01-08-2015, 12:37 AM
I like it alot (and that is a Statement with all the block type puzzle games recently.

Its easy fast paced and fun.

Few things:
- app crashes if you change your Name in the options
- moving blocks comes momentarily halted if you score a New highscore which is a annoying
- the German Translation is really bad, please provide an option for other languages

Hoping for a fast update really Liking the Game, esp. For the phone.

Edit: ipad2 iOS 8
01-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Hi guys I'm Simon Natt the developer of Bloks I appreciate the feedback.

forsakenxe see below regarding your feedback/bugs

Few things:
- app crashes if you change your Name in the options

I have not experienced this before if you can send me a crash report/log and screenshots of the bug to my email simon@bloksgame.com

- moving blocks comes momentarily halted if you score a New highscore which is a annoying

Thanks for your feedback

- the German Translation is really bad, please provide an option for other languages

This will be implemented in the next update

Thanks again guys, Bloks will be receiving an update in the very near future.

Last edited by simon.natt; 01-08-2015 at 07:05 AM.
01-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Hey thanks for the quick reply. I have to correct myself btw: when entering a name in the options the game completly freezes and i have to manually close it (duble tap home button and close the app). And reopen it again.

How do I send you crashlogs ? Never dones this before. Thx.
01-08-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm liking this so far.

Regarding the power-ups: I've managed to obtain one yellow star and one green bomb and am 73% of the way to the blue squares, but before I use them (and potentially waste them) can you you explain what they do? Thanks!
01-08-2015, 10:35 PM
I felt that it's hard to move the block on the diagonal way. I often miss it, so I lost 2 move to take the block to the place which I want. Do anyone have the same problem?

I use iPhone 5C, iOS 8.1.2

BTW, the game is great. And congratulations for your game on Best New Game, Simon.

Pine Entertainment
01-09-2015, 03:27 AM
Game Impressions

02-16-2015, 05:30 PM
No Update no nswer :/ dead game?
04-16-2015, 09:18 AM
Bloks has been updated to v1.2 for iOS

- Language selection screen added (via Options)
- Translations updated
- New buttons

Next update coming soon, thanks for your support