★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: P.A.C.O. is the hardest game you've ever played!

"What's that noise...?:
It's the sound of my head banging against the wall. I want to rip P.A.C.O.'s other arm out. Good game, but way too frustrating" - 2 out of 5

"Challenging, Annoying and Slightly Addicting:
This game is ridiculously difficult. After a few minutes of playing I found myself enraged with how difficult it is...but I couldn't stop playing. Too hard to be fun for me though." - 3 out of 5

If you've ever tried breaking out of prison, by climbing ladders over the prison gate, with only one arm, you can attest to how difficult it is! If you have never tried that, try P.A.C.O.

P.A.C.O., it's SUPER hard!

[How To Play]
Tap the screen to jump
Timing is key!
01-07-2015, 06:19 AM
Game Impressions

01-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamingvideo View Post
YouTube: video
Looks of that game i be swearing at in seconds....

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
01-07-2015, 06:51 AM
can not play with the current difficulty level of the game , too hard Flappy Bird thousand times easier to pick up this game after 50 times retry , i got 8score and i'm top 1 of game :@ what happen with this game or with me I can't Prison Break the game so lag , frame not stable ... so die so easy . maybe should up to 2 yellow leadder to jump ... turn off the music if want go a long .

Last edited by binlabu; 01-07-2015 at 07:00 AM.
01-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Tell me about it! I'm the developer of P.A.C.O., and I even get frustrated! But, when I get 10 jumps, it feels really good. I hope you don't give up before you try it. Here's a video of us playing it on a giant touchscreen tv...and getting pretty frustrated.

http://youtu.be/o80Sejalslw?list=PLp...d1mX5DWUbR8IMI

The game comes out officially on January 8th, 2015.

Last edited by TrompoMax; 01-07-2015 at 05:57 PM.
01-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Welcome back, Pete.
01-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Do you will not throw in the towel before you try it out
01-08-2015, 02:27 AM
It's hard.
01-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrompoMax View Post
Tell me about it! I'm the developer of P.A.C.O., and I even get frustrated! But, when I get 10 jumps, it feels really good. I hope you don't give up before you try it. Here's a video of us playing it on a giant touchscreen tv...and getting pretty frustrated.

http://youtu.be/o80Sejalslw?list=PLp...d1mX5DWUbR8IMI

The game comes out officially on January 8th, 2015.
I love the art style.

The music is really annoying.

The gamplay is bad. I get that you are trying to go for flappy birds level of frustration. But, still with flappy bird, you were in control to an extent and with time were able to master that retarded little bird,
Here, the difficulty level is just too hard but not in a good way, you just have no control over the characters, there are no cues as to when to jump etc.

It's just not fun.
01-09-2015, 08:04 AM
Hey Wigzisonfire,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not have fun with P.A.C.O., and that you suck at it. It sucks to suck at a game, I know, I've sucked at lots of games. You are right, Flappy Birds is an easier game than P.A.C.O. The window of opportunity to "Jump" in Flappy birds is longer.

However, one thing you said is untrue about P.A.C.O., and I'm worried that this might be why you suck at it. There IS a big cue as to when to jump. I will give you a hint as to what it is. If you only had 1 arm, and you were trying to climb a ladder over a prison wall, where would the propulsion from your climb be coming from? What part of your body would you use to power that long hard climb?

Regards,

Max