★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CLM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 13.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Test yourself in this beautiful, fast paced game of reflex and concentration. How many taps will your dot survive before exploding to pieces? Try to beat your friends high-scores and show who can keep the dot alive for most taps.

FEATURES:
- Quick fix, fast paced gameplay you can actually progress in.
- Easy to learn but extremely hard to master.
- Beautiful, minimalistic and mesmerizing design with the pressure put on the gameplay.
- Share your whole game progress using Facebook and Twitter with a picture of every tap you made in the game.
- 2 Game Center leaderboards to compete with your friends.
- Test your reflex and concentration to get the highest score.

And, above all, Don't Let The Dot Die!

CLM's comments:

Don't let the dot die

CLM
Genres: Games Action Entertainment Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Test yourself in this beautiful, fast paced game of reflex and concentration. How many taps will your dot survive before exploding to pieces? Try to beat your friends high-scores and show who can keep the dot alive for most taps.

FEATURES:
- Quick fix, fast paced gameplay you can actually progress in.
- Easy to learn but extremely hard to master.
- Beautiful, minimalistic and mesmerizing design with the pressure put on the gameplay.
- Share your whole game progress using Facebook and Twitter with a picture of every tap you made in the game.
- 2 Game Center leaderboards to compete with your friends.
- Test your reflex and concentration to get the highest score.

And, above all, Don't Let The Dot Die!

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 11.8MB

01-07-2015, 01:53 PM
If you want to try DLTDD now, but it is not released in your country yet, there are promocodes you can use to get early access in this forum thread. Hope you'll enjoy it!
01-07-2015, 05:34 PM
This game is definitely a test of dexterity, trying to keep your spheres as close together as possible to get a good score. Thanks to the devs for letting me play the game early with a promo code.
01-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Wow, very cool concept! Can't believe no one has thought of this before. I wonder how many circles someone can actually fit in there! I tried once and got 40, what about everyone else?
01-09-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure that there is a maximum. Theoretically it's unlimited although my own high-score, from the pre-release testing is 321. I'm sure it is possible to do better but I was never able to concentrate for that long .
01-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLM View Post
I'm not sure that there is a maximum. Theoretically it's unlimited although my own high-score, from the pre-release testing is 321. I'm sure it is possible to do better but I was never able to concentrate for that long .
😳😳😳 wow! That's a lot of circles to fit in there! Awesome!!