★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Is it a squid? Is it a kite? Is it a triangle? We don't know. It could be anything.

In Zoidtrip you have to take control of a triangle-shaped character with two floppy tails! Your goal is to go as far as possible to get a better score... and ultimately unlock new triangle-shaped heroes!

Features:
One tap gameplay: tap the screen to change direction.
Colorful graphics: a new color every time you play!
Compelling progression: reach a new score or collect enough points to unlock new characters.
Game Center: cool achievements and a leaderboard to challenge your friends!

Reviews:

"Zoidtrip is a warm and weird journey under the waves." 148Apps

birslip's comments:

We released a new game after Microtrip today: Zoidtrip. Hope you'll like it! If you have any feedback please let us know.
01-08-2015, 02:28 PM
I saw this game featured on the UK App Store under 'best new games' and thought I'd give it a download. It's really quite fun! It's based on the paper plane mini game from the original Warioware, which I did play way back when.

I didn't realise that the same developer made Microtrip but now that I know I can see the similarities in the art style and, ah, the name.

I liked Microtrip but I think Zoidtrip is the better game. It just feels like a more pure skill based high scorer, which is my preference. And those different character faces do crack me up.

I can see this becoming very popular.
01-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Thanks Andy C83!

Yeah the game is featured on the AppStore in pretty much all the countries! Good surprise for us

Basically we want to do a game as good as the paperplane game in wario ware. I mean with the same kind of gameplay... but modernized! We're quite happy with the result and I hope it's going to do well. But who knows with the AppStore!

Byt the way we're really looking for feedback. If anyone played the game: what did you think of it?

Last edited by birslip; 01-09-2015 at 05:36 PM.
01-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone! We updated Zoidtrip with three new characters to unlock. I hope you'll like them!

As usual I'll be happy to read your thoughts on the game. Even though we got quite a large amount of downloads (around half a million! yay) we didn't have that many returns and/or feedback.