★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you save Granny and the wolves of the forest from clashing in 25 different mazes!!!!!

After being tricked by little Red, Granny has decided to attack the wolves and only little Blue can save both Granny and the wolves by leading them away from each other in this fast paced turn-based strategy maze.

justking14's comments:
ITunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-blue-and-the-wolf-too/id954147731?ls=1&mt=8

After being seriously misled by her granddaughter, little Red, about the dangers of wolves, Granny has decided to take matters into her own hands by hunting wolves. Little Blue knows that the wolves in the forest are very friendly to humans, but she is very worried about what will happen when her senile grandmother attempts to hunt wolves with her bare hands.
In order to protect both the wolves and Granny, little Blue has decided to follow Granny when she goes hunting and get the wolves out of the area by leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for the wolves to follow. Granny will chase after little Blue or any of the wolves if she sees them, but her poor vision and memory will make it easy to escape if they are spotted.

Granny is doing her best to hunt wolves, but as she is unarmed, little Blue knows that she will end up getting hurt. Her only choice is to lead the wolves away from Granny to protect both Granny and the wolves.

In this pixel art turn based strategy game, you must make a path for the wolves to follow and keep Granny from reaching them in 25 UNIQUE LEVELS. YOU CAN EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN LEVELS TO TEST

I'd greatly appreciate any reviews or comments on my game.
PROMO CODES:
XAEH94NL3LHA
4Y6M3FW6RY76
MXRETWJARKXN
MLRKRMNJMARA
X36N7E9AXJWT
3YPTRJAK36FW
LTXA3Y7KY4JX
MTRAM937P7LR
AJKAYJKRYW6E
4YEAARYLW6XE
WNHWAXLHX76M
RYP6R93NJ67N
FR73JWWWXTN4
6E9N7ATEFFHN
FELNX4WMXXLJ
L9XPMJPP3EX6
3R3NW3T9TYWH
AXRWJ6EJWWFP
J6PJ33F9LNXP
N4699TT99FH6
01-07-2015, 11:35 PM
J6PJ33F9LNXP redeemed thank you! I'll post a review later
01-08-2015, 10:50 AM
Looks fun! I redeemed code 3R3NW3T9TYWH. Will review in a bit. Thank you!