★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dungeon Spirit - A classic dungeon crawler like Dungeon Master

01-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Dungeon Spirit - A classic dungeon crawler like Dungeon Master

Has anyone heard about this or played it yet? It looks like a love letter to Dungeon Master, but I'm not sure if I'm really to TOFTT to find out.

Dungeon Spirit
This game is a first person dungeon crawler in the spirit of old classic RPG games such as Eye of the Beholder and Dungeon Master.

Embedded format:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Dev's Webpage:
http://www.manybubbles.com
01-08-2015, 04:00 AM
I played a fair amount of it. It's definitely trying to homage Dungeon Master, but I found it just wasn't very good. Felt very... alpha? if you know what I mean. Unfinished, basically.
01-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
I played a fair amount of it. It's definitely trying to homage Dungeon Master, but I found it just wasn't very good. Felt very... alpha? if you know what I mean. Unfinished, basically.
Thanks for the heads up, Shaun! It's too bad, though, because iOS is a perfect platform for these kinds of classic dungeon crawlers. Unfortunately, the majority of the ones developed either end up providing a subpar experience, or never even make it to the appstore.

Speaking of which, here's hoping that Dungeon Kingdom actually sees the light of day! That game looks a lot like Ledgend of Grimrock!