★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PostLines is a completely new type of MULTITOUCH game with an adorable STORY connected to the gameplay. It is an innovative and complex app with outstanding graphics and quality.

In PostLines you are challenged to help our main character with posting.

First you have to BUILD the pipeline, which requires:

Then you need to DELIVER the capsules to the right mailboxes, where you will need:
To use BOTH OF YOUR HANDS at the same time
MEMORY and REFLEXES as you move along with the levels

PostLines rewards your hard work with:
A lovely STORY and adorable characters
New PIPES and GAME ELEMENTS in every chapter
Unlocked ACHIEVEMENTS and a special COLLECTION

PostLines is not an easy game at first, but once you master the technique, it gets more challenging, more fun, as well as more addictive. Also, thanks to the multitouch functionality, you can play PostLines with your friends and family, and solve the most challenging levels together.

Customer Reviews:
***** Very amusing game, requires logical thinking, ability for multiple attention. Every stage has something new, makes it not boring. Lovely story
***** Postlines is similar to skiing or roller skating. First you just watch others how they do it and see that it has to be fun. Then you start on a rocky-road to learn it and at the end its much more fun then you have imagined.

The current version of PostLines has 3 chapters with 69 levels. However, 7 more chapters are coming soon! There are more new elements, challenging levels, and twists in the story to come, so stay tuned.

Keep calm and download PostLines today!

If you like PostLines, visit our website for latest news, and follow us on Facebook.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/postlinesapp
01-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Somebody play this and tell me how it is

01-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Somebody play this and tell me how it is
So subtle
01-10-2015, 05:44 AM
I've been playing with it for 2 days now. I love the graphics and the music. The game is very challenging and addictive. U should definitely try it! There is a free version as well: PostLines Lite, so you can try a few levels for free!
01-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Lite version: I find the interface and instructions confusing. Minimally it needs getting used to, like the inverted level menu where level 1 is at the bottom There are some instructions behind a question mark in a level, but these are not clear at all. It was trying to tell me something about a 5 second penalty, but how or when wasn't clear. It even got me a piece (extra?) of tube stuck in the level, glued on the puzzle plane, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Also the level finishes in a certain time, which is shown, but this is somehow translated to points (not shown) with a magic unknown formula as the leaderboard is in points
01-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Question mark in games always mean help
In PostLines, the help is that the game tells you the right place of a tube, however, for this help you will have to give 5 seconds of your time in posting, and for the 2nd help, 10 seconds. Once you asked for the help, you cannot get rid of the tube. But why would you even want to, when it is on the right place???
The game is designed in a way that the tracks can only be built one way anyway, so you probably wouldn't find another place for that tube. But if you really want to get rid of it, then you have to reset the game.
01-19-2015, 01:07 AM
Game Impressions

The artwork and animations are charming, but the gameplay is lacking for me. There's two separate parts to each level: laying the pipes and sending the messages to the various coloured vaults. The first is easy and the second is fiddly and repetitive.

I'd love to see this artist work on a something with more solid gameplay.