★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Turn-based battles. In this game you have to create an army and defeat the enemies. Only a skilled strategist will be able to cope with this task. Move your soldiers on the map and try to win the battle with minimal losses. The game has 3 campaigns with unique plots, multiple spells, units, and skills. Good luck!
Hotseat mode as well - play together with your friend on same device!

Languages: English, Russian, Ukraine

J0x's comments:

Description
Turn-based battles. In this game you have to create an army and defeat the enemies. Only a skilled strategist will be able to cope with this task. Move your soldiers on the map and try to win the battle with minimal losses. The game has 3 campaigns with unique plots, multiple spells, units, and skills. Good luck!
Hotseat mode as well - play together with your friend on same device!

video: http://youtu.be/Z7jDVAcBa2Y
site: http://beastsbattle.com/
01-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Has anyone played this yet? I would like to see an actual gameplay video not from the developer

01-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Has anyone played this yet? I would like to see an actual gameplay video not from the developer
It is free to try.
01-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
It is free to try.
Oh, it is? I thought I saw it as $1.99. Sorry, I just came from outside from shoveling the snow. My eye glasses was dirty and foggy lol

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 01-09-2015 at 10:31 AM.
01-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Oh, it is? I thought I saw it as $1.99. Sorry, I just came from outside from shoveling the snow. My eye glasses was dirty and foggy lol
No prob
01-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
How do you play?
01-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Badim
Its a good game - and in last update you can equip heroes with some artefacts.

Promo codes and news - @EliteGamesNet