★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Monster Battles: TCG by FrozenShard (ex-Blizzard & Ubisoft Mobile)

01-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Monster Battles: TCG by FrozenShard (ex-Blizzard & Ubisoft Mobile)

Hey guys,

First of all, if you have any question you want to ask feel free, I will do my best to answer you!

My name is Isidro Téllez and I'm the Producer of FrozenShard Games, an Indie Studio of 3 Developers, Ex-Blizzard & Digital Chocolate (Now Ubisoft Mobile), and we just launched our Seconf Digital CCG in iOS & Android: "Monster Battles: TCG".

Immerse yourself in a Fantasy world crowded by hundreds of unique monsters, trainers around the world battle each other in a never ending campaign to collect and claim the World Champion Monster Trainer title. Coming from the Company that created HearthStone and one of the most important Social Games companies, we've created a really innovative gameplay system for Battle Card Games that gets the best from both genres!

I don't want to bother you much longer so I will just leave here a small description of the game and as I said before if you have any questions about the game or want to know more about us, please shoot!

Game Name: Monster Battles: TCG
Developer: FrozenShard www.frozenshard.com
Platforms: iOS 6.0 or later. Android 4.0.3 or later. Facebook & Kongregate (soon).
Genre: Collectible Card Game
Game Modes: Campaign & Multiplayer (Online/Offline)
Release Date: 8th January 2015
Price: Free
Download iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-battles-tcg/id918520173?mt=8
Download Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...monsterbattles

1. - Easy to learn (Only 5 Basic Rules) fast paced Games with wide Deck building possibilities.

2. - Highly competitive PVP and collectable driven campaign mode.

3. - Evolve your Monsters! Cast Evolution Stones on your Monsters to make them stronger and obtain new abilities. Each Monster has their own name and personality including SFX!

4. - 8 Different Elements: Collect Monsters from 8 Different elements and Master the affinity system! Play your Fire Monsters against the enemy Plant monster to gain elemental advantages!

5. - +120 unique cards with more than 200 Monsters, and brand new Monsters coming every month!

6. - Campaign Mode with 75 missions and different Bosses, beat them and collect their elemental badges for unique rewards!

Social Media:

01-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Online only? Does the campaign mode needs server connection?

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
01-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
Online only? Does the campaign mode needs server connection?
No . Both game modes (Campaign & PvP) have Online and Offline modes, you can play through the campaign without an internet connection!
01-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Game Impressions

01-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the great gameplay video toptrops! really appreciatted!