★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: How far can you go stepping deep on the gas running straight through the intensively traffic streets of a city?

One button gameplay for everyone to try on
Immersive adrenaline at high speed
Challenge your friends in the leaderboards
Astonishing car crashes with real sound effects
Discover new environments and weather conditions
Superb 3D graphics with quality settings

Be careful: this game can be highly addictive. Enjoy without borders!
01-09-2015, 03:16 PM
This game is actually pretty cool. Reminds me a lot of Irrupt where you have to control your speed in order to avoid obstacles, but from a behind the back perspective and with shiny graphics. The crashes are fun to watch too.

Free with ads with a 99 IAP to remove them, though I've played a bunch of rounds and have yet to see any ads at all. Also the replay button needs to instantly start you in a new game, rather than take you back to the title screen, but that's a minor nitpick.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA

01-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Charming app, current highscore is 172, let's see if it syncs to Gamecenter overnight.
And Jared is right about the replay button.
01-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Nice find!
01-09-2015, 09:08 PM
This is a nice surprise this week. Love the music. And even the visual blur option. Maybe a few environment or "level" options? And maybe different car unlocks? Various weather?

I actually like how it goes back to the title screen and the drums fade and it becomes this moody mellow out before the next race. I think its s necessary contrast. Normally I want to restart as quickly as possible but for some reason in this game they should leave it as is.

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 01-09-2015 at 09:11 PM.
01-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Wow, yeah I agree - great find, great game! Some of the nicest stylized graphics I've seen in a racing game and gameplay itself is awesome. And I love little details like you can adjust the time of day (and therefore shadows) in the settings. Was very happy to pay for no ads to show the dev my appreciation. This is an awesome game.
01-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
This is a nice surprise this week. Love the music. And even the visual blur option. Maybe a few environment or "level" options? And maybe different car unlocks? Various weather?

I actually like how it goes back to the title screen and the drums fade and it becomes this moody mellow out before the next race. I think its s necessary contrast. Normally I want to restart as quickly as possible but for some reason in this game they should leave it as is.
The weather seems to change.. Not sure if it's random or distance based, but I got foggy weather at around 200 points.
01-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Too bad it doesn't have a more 70s retro icon, with some oranges and Browns or something
01-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Having fun with this. Kind of reminds me of the original Driver, but with excellent graphics and presentation and a mini game
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	82748  
01-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Great game. one of those games that has an IAP worthy of purchase. Get those ads outta my ad and let me enjoy it like a premium it is B)