★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Earn real Bitcoin playing this game!

NEWS: SaruTobi T-SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE http://mandelduck.spreadshirt.com.au/

SaruTobi is Japanese for Monkey Fly! and thats just what this game is all about.

Swing Tobi on his vine to build up momentum, when his speed is high enough you fling him through the air and see how far he goes...

Collect Bananas along the way which you can use to buy power ups including: Springs, Glider, Rocket!

Try and beat your highest score and challenge friends to break your record

Collect coins and receive real Bitcoin Tips!

Yes SaruTobi will actually thank you for playing the game by tipping you real Bitcoin!
*Apple is not a sponsor nor is involved in any way for the tip.

You will go Bananas playing this game its chimply amazing!!!
01-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Alright impression time. The game plays like the old flash game Cat Cannon; that is, you essentially just press "fire" and watch a critter fly through the air and hopefully hit various objects to a) extend your flight and b) get you BTC coins. Here's the differences: in this game you have to manually wind up the cannon/monkey by spamming push. The monkey is tiny and unfortunately misses most everything. It takes almost as much time to wind up the monkey, as he is in the air. Finally, I have no idea when/if BTC become bitcoins payments to me (yes, I entered in my wallet info).

tl;dr
Pros:
-free
-cute
-simple
-can possibly make bitcoins (?)

Cons:
-simple
-no skill needed
-boring
-no notification of how/if/when bitcoins are awarded
01-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
Alright impression time. The game plays like the old flash game Cat Cannon; that is, you essentially just press "fire" and watch a critter fly through the air and hopefully hit various objects to a) extend your flight and b) get you BTC coins. Here's the differences: in this game you have to manually wind up the cannon/monkey by spamming push. The monkey is tiny and unfortunately misses most everything. It takes almost as much time to wind up the monkey, as he is in the air. Finally, I have no idea when/if BTC become bitcoins payments to me (yes, I entered in my wallet info).

tl;dr
Pros:
-free
-cute
-simple
-can possibly make bitcoins (?)

Cons:
-simple
-no skill needed
-boring
-no notification of how/if/when bitcoins are awarded
Yes. Can possible make bitcoins by just playing.

⚜♜⚅✵【ℂℨ₣₣₣Ωℇ】✵⚅♜⚜
Music Producer / GFX Artist / Luker / Game Reviewer
【Check Out My Musics: Click Here! [For More Awesome Remixes]