Sequel to Chain Link Pro by Software Beyond Limits [Universal] (+video)
Chain Link Pro 2 is the long awaited sequel to the Apple featured game, Chain Link Pro. Offering a new twist to the match-three puzzler genre, it's a fun face-paced mix of strategy and quick reflexes. Create crazy long chains of similar shapes while dodging and scoring without crashing into obstacles. The game will be released in March for $0.99 as a universal app for iOS.
Chain Link Pro 2 is simple to play, just glide one finger across the screen to link similar colored shapes together and navigate the chain into the center vortex to score. Forming longer chains increases the difficulty of avoiding collisions but also rewards you with more points. Complete in-game quests to unlock 17 unique chain power-ups to ensure survivability and maximize points, ranging from miniature chains to multi-colored chains to chain invincibility. Six unique game modes offer interesting gameplay variations for hours of enjoyment.
UNIQUE GAME MODES
• Static game mode - Shapes are created on a static grid and don't move. Clear the screen by chaining around the maze of other colorful shapes without getting too close.
• Arcade game mode - Always moving shapes that appear from the top or bottom of the screen.
• Timed game mode - Race against the clock to earn enough points to add additional play time. Collisions subtract points but don't end the game.
• Hyper Chain - Score as high as possible in 60 seconds. Contains faster spawning power-ups and multiplier awards. This is super addicting, make sure you check it out!
• Chain Pattern - Offers a different spin on game play - connect shapes in the same order as the pattern displayed at the top of the screen.
• Chain Entity - Collecting shapes will increase the size of the main shape and start pulling non-matching shapes towards it. Score before your shape gets too big to control.
Earn and complete quests for extra points and unlock new power-ups.
Level up through the chain ranks and unlock new game modes and extra lives.
• Speedster - Make a chain fast - multiplier increases as you do consecutive speed chains.
• Repeater - Score repeated times with the same type of chain.
Last edited by Vexorg; 03-09-2015 at 10:15 AM.