★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPlutoid Beta Tester Invitation

09-12-2009, 06:51 PM
iPlutoid Beta Tester Invitation

Hi, everyone. For the last 6 months, myself and a small team have been developing a 3d Space Shootemup called iPlutoid.

The game has got to the point where we could really do with some help in beta testing, to kick some of the last bugs, to hone the gameplay difficulty and to see if we should be putting more in the first release or not.

If you think that the game genre is something you enjoy, and you could help, then please send me the following in a mail message using the message title 'Beta Test':

your device UDID
your Toucharcade username
which device you can test on (I don't have a 3GS so I really need a 3GS tester)

Mail this info to ...beta@casey.org.uk and I will get back to you if accepted (will only be accepting applications up til 14-sep-09).

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you. I recommend using the free app AdHoc Helper to mail your UDID. Evidently I can only accept a small number of testers (there are limits imposed by Apple), so please don't be disappointed if I run out of spaces.

thanks,
Lazrhog
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPlutoid Promo layer.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	7499  

Follow me on Twitter
Games/Ports I have on Appstore
GeoTris $0.99, iPlutoid Free, Neverputt ME $0.99, Noiz2sa Free Free, Neverputt HD $0.99
Coming this year MiZoo 2, 2 untitled games in work
09-12-2009, 06:56 PM
sent mine in

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

09-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Games looks really cool. Sent my info.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour
09-12-2009, 07:10 PM
This game looks really cool!!!! do you have a price yet? And I would love to beta... but I actually have no clue what to do.
09-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Dear Lord. This game looks incredible. Email sent!!!
09-12-2009, 07:17 PM
sent as well

here's some video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-12-2009, 08:18 PM
I sent my email. A udid is a code unique to your iPhone/iPod touch that you need to beta test games.

beta test(ed/ing): Beseiged, Necromancer Rising, Fish Fun, Indestructible Tank, Twilight Golf, Undercroft, Transylvania, Above & Beyond Air Combat, Rune Mage, itunnel 3d, touch ko, robocalypse, arcana, finger physics, and spincrazy
09-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Sent and I have an iPhone 3GS so please let me in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
09-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED View Post
Wats a udid
Go to the AppStore and Download Ad-Hoc by Erica Sudan. Then you'll copy and paste that to the email your going to send to the dev to beta test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
09-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
Go to the AppStore and Download Ad-Hoc by Erica Sudan. Then you'll copy and paste that to the email your going to send to the dev to beta test!
or just go to your ipod on itunes and just copy and paste it and dont do all that extra effort

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com