★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Plancon: Space Conflict is a slick and surprisingly accessible space sim. 148apps.com
It promises to deliver value for money in an interesting story line, longevity of play, and the ability to explore even as you play the planned missions. technologytell.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Damn aliens they have nothing better to do than attack the human race. Time to take control of a spaceship and wage your own war against these extraterrestrial roaches.
You'll fly a piece of space junk at first, but after a dozen or so successful missions you'll make enough cash for a hardcore battleship. Now it's up to you to put together a bold team and equip your ship the best lasers, blasters, missiles, and whatnot available on the black market.
The aliens will regret ever messing with Earth!
PROGRESS FORWARD - Develop your character and your team
HARDCORE GAMEPLAY - Real-time or turn-based modes
FREEDOM OF CHOICE - Become a pirate, a merchant, a thief, a soldier anyone!
TOUGH VEHICLES - Buy a battleship or your own space station
ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO - Epic story quest plus a number of side quests
ENDLESS JOURNEY - Explore dozens of mysterious planets
twitter.com/Herocraft
facebook.com/herocraft.games
01-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Not bad. Time killer

01-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexderpor View Post
Not bad. Time killer
Tried it? How is the gameplay?
01-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Looks interesting, I'm going to do some research and probably pick this up tonight.

Edit: Nevermind it's already available on the AppStore, so I'm just going to buy it now.

Last edited by ojtitus; 01-12-2015 at 09:55 AM.
01-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Game Impressions

01-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Looks interesting, I'm going to do some research and probably pick this up tonight.

Edit: Nevermind it's already available on the AppStore, so I'm just going to buy it now.
If you can post impressions it'd be great. The App Store description says it has IAP. Is this a hidden freemium title, or are IAP unnecessary?
01-12-2015, 04:28 PM
This looks interesting. What about depth? Are there a lot of ships and customization options?
01-12-2015, 05:30 PM
This game is old.., how come?
01-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Impressions would be great. If there aren't any in another half an hour I'll make the purchase and post my own thoughts.
01-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
If you can post impressions it'd be great. The App Store description says it has IAP. Is this a hidden freemium title, or are IAP unnecessary?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
This looks interesting. What about depth? Are there a lot of ships and customization options?
I have been playing for about two hours and it's kind of slow getting started, I have been exploiting my first trade route between Earth and Venus while trying to locate Mars. There does appear to be a lot of ships and equipment and I keep seeing new stuff. IAP appears to be for crystals or gold, gold is the main game currency and crystals are the main currency on the black market but most almost everything on the black market can also be bought with gold, it's just very expensive. The only items on the black market that can not be bought with gold are space stations, space stations appear to only be for purchase with crystals.

I am having fun with the game, there is a lot going on in the game to keep you busy. I really like the fact that it takes place in our solar system and not some fictional solar system. There are some space stations and planets that have shops where you purchase new ships and equipment. There are also some space stations that have other shops where you can upgrade your ship, get a mining license, and sell minerals.

Last edited by ojtitus; 01-12-2015 at 09:17 PM.