★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Support, tip and tricks: http://www.orangepixel.net/forum/

If you like over the top action, chaos, explosions, weirdness and dont take it all too serious, then you know exactly what Gunslugs is all about.

---

TouchArcade - If shooting enemies by the hundreds sounds like a rollicking good time, then check this out

AppSpy - The most hectic shooter Ive played in months

PocketGamer - A sharp and well put together shooter, Gunslugs 2 might be a little too crazy for some, but its definitely worth a look

---

A combination of fast run and gun gameplay mixed with elements of all our favorite movies and other pop-art from the 90s and 80s.

STORY
The Black Duck Army is back with new domination plans, this time they want to take the galaxy! Their signal towers are covering the planet, and alien technology seems to be used all over the place Luckily the Gunslugs are here to stop them.

CONTENT
Seven worlds, 8 levels per world, end of level bosses, randomly generated inside-area's, tanks,hell-worms,rocket-launchers,aliens,lightning guns, huge spaceships, cut scenes, and so much more!

GUNSLUGS
This is the second title in the Gunslugs game series, Gunslugs games are chaotic run and gun games based on the over the top action movies of the 80's. Don't take it too serious! have fun with the game and try to rescue the world: be the hero!

For hints, tips and more, FOLLOW US at
Twitter @orangepixel
facebook.com/orangepixel

killercow's comments:

Gunslugs 2

Pascal Bestebroer
Genres: Games Adventure Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
If you like over the top action, chaos, explosions, weirdness and dont take it all too serious, then you know exactly what Gunslugs is all about.

A combination of fast run and gun gameplay mixed with elements of all our favorite movies and other pop-art from the 90s and 80s.

STORY
The Black Duck Army is back with new domination plans, this time they want to take the galaxy! Their signal towers are covering the planet, and alien technology seems to be used all over the place Luckily the Gunslugs are here to stop them.

CONTENT
Seven worlds, 8 levels per world, end of level bosses, randomly generated inside-area's, tanks,hell-worms,rocket-launchers,aliens,lightning guns, huge spaceships, cut scenes, and so much more!

GUNSLUGS
This is the second title in the Gunslugs game series, Gunslugs games are chaotic run and gun games based on the over the top action movies of the 80's. Don't take it too serious! have fun with the game and try to rescue the world: be the hero!

For hints, tips and more, FOLLOW US at
Twitter @orangepixel
facebook.com/orangepixel

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 9.2MB

01-14-2015, 07:15 AM
OMG...me want, me buy, me not play yet...

Seriously, i'm just insta-buying to support one of the most consistent Dev out there (in my books), but that bloody great Hero Emblems takes away all my gaming time, still.

01-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Yep, I have been following the development of this game all along and I am a big fan of all the current games available. Buying as soon as it hits the United States
01-14-2015, 08:26 AM
Will support this wholeheartedly, an exception to my one-purchase per week.

But Pascal better work on a sci-fi Heroes of Loot next

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
my one-purchase per week.
LOL, if I had a rule like this I might end up missing a lot of great games.. last week I bough Space Marshals, Hero Emblems, Mayday Deep Space and Gunbrick and it's not even Thrusday and I'm already playing Flockers. Let's hope the next (few) week(s) will be full of terrible games... or you know what? Let's not The more great premium games worth our support the better!

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
01-14-2015, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
LOL, if I had a rule like this I might end up missing a lot of great games.. last week I bough Space Marshals, Hero Emblems, Mayday Deep Space and Gunbrick and it's not even Thrusday and I'm already playing Flockers. Let's hope the next (few) week(s) will be full of terrible games... or you know what? Let's not The more great premium games worth our support the better!
Im still missing a lot of games. When the addiction started back in 2012 i was spending almost $60 per week on games. Dropped it to 30, then 15, then i decided to go full force and implemented one-purchase-per-week-rule.

There are a few titles that i have considered buying outside of that rule though. So far only MHFU has been on that list, and if i dont find anything else to buy this week, then it'll just be Gunslugs 2.

Im done spending too much in the appstore, but of course i support premium games. Just wont be instabuying them all anymore.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-14-2015, 11:07 AM
That sounds reasonable. I'm quite new to iOS gaming, it's been a bit over a year for me, but I own over 250 premium games already. It's probably still that hype of something new and I'm enjoying it while it lasts. We need to support premium games as much as possible. I can't stand the freemium model (with a few exceptions e.g. Sky Force) so I'll keep doing what I'm doing as long as I can. Gunslugs 2 is my tomorrow's instabuy for sure.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
01-14-2015, 11:14 AM
Until this game is the best one of the week and insta buy for me!
01-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Looks like my purchase of the week. Diablo III's got a new patch to keep me otherwise preoccupied.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
01-14-2015, 01:23 PM
This game looks super duper!