★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be a part of the Global Bowling Central league in this #1 bowling game on iOS!

Play 10-pin bowling online against bowlers from around the world using super intuitive swipe controls or natural Wii-like motion gestures!

"I'm really big fan. Really nice game - Almanasrah, Professional Bowler, Jordan National Team

COMPETE 1 ON 1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTS -
Challenge players from all around the world for a round of 10-pin Bowling on 1 v/s 1 game or a 8 player tournament advancing from start to semi finals to Finals in various Bowling rooms based on difficulty and in-game bet levels.

PLAY WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY -
Play with your friends for a round of 3,6 or 10 frame bowling on the same device! You can add up to 4 players at one time.

CHALLENGE YOUR SPIN -
Bust the regular classic bowling game, strategize and time your spin as you dodge through moving obstacles on your way to a strike! Connect to Facebook to compete with friends.

FEATURES -
+ Play using intuitive swipe controls or natural motion gestures. Turn your living room into a bowling alley with Apple TV!*
+ Different bowling rooms to choose from based on difficulty and in-game bet levels
+ Your chance to show your skills repeatedly, every week in Weekly Competitions
+ Spin in your style: Straight, Hook, Curve or Custom
+ XP points - Level up to earn higher experience points and play against players with similar expertise
+ Stunning 3D graphics and state of the art physics simulation
+ 24 exclusive and fancy bowling balls
+ Sync your progress across devices
+ Multi language support: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish

Suited for kids, boys, girls, men and women of all ages. Its your mobile bowling alley, in your pocket.
Motion controls are optional and works only with iPhone/ iPod touch*. Motion Controls are powered by Edison Award winning rolomotion technology which converts raw data from your smartphones built-in sensors into precise natural gestures.

*Requires Apple TV and AirPlay mirroring available on iPhone 4S and above or iPod Touch 5th Gen. Motion Controls are not available on iPad.

Connect with Us:
Email - support@rolocule.com
Facebook - facebook.com/bowlingcentralgame
Twitter - twitter.com/bowling_central

Other top games by Rolocule:
+ Flick Tennis Online
+ Dead Among Us
+ Dance Party TV*
+ Motion Tennis*

killercow's comments:

Bowling Central

ROLOCULE GAMES PRIVATE LIMITED
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
The most realistic bowling game ever!

Bowling Central takes you on a bowling adventure with mind blowing challenges and state of the art physics simulation! Bowl using intuitive swipe controls or realistic Wii-like motion gestures! Your very own personal bowling alley, anytime, anywhere!

Features:
* 30 unique bowling challenges + Classic Bowling mode with choice of 3, 6 or 10 frames game.
* Stunning 3D graphics and state of the art physics simulation
* Bowl in your style - Straight, Hook, Curve or Custom
* 24 exclusive and fancy bowling balls
* Compete with your friends on Facebook
* Play using intuitive swipe controls or realistic motion gestures.
* Turn your living room into a bowling alley Also supports Airplay Mirroring with Apple TV
* Sync your progress across devices

So someone had this crazy idea to throw in blockers on the lane, think you can rise up to the challenge? Whether you like to power straight through to the ten pin or hook wide and skid-snap to the middle, weve got you covered! Strategise before you roll the ball and spin to dodge those challenging obstacles on your way to a Strike!

PBA professional? Bowl with a league? Or simply enjoy a good game of ten pin? This game is for you. Suited for kids, boys, girls, men and women of all ages. Its your mobile bowling alley, in your pocket.

Motion controls are optional and works with Airplay Mirroring on Apple TV. Bowling Central is powered by Edison Award winning rolomotion technology which converts raw data from your smartphones built-in sensors into precise natural gestures.

Drop us a mail at - support@rolocule.com
Like us on - facebook.com/rolocule
Follow us on - twitter.com/bowling_central

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 46.2MB

01-14-2015, 06:51 AM
Game Impressions

This game is great and well worth the price. Finally a legitimate bowling game on the App Store. Physics are great, graphics are good to go, and with future updates planned it's well worth the price.

01-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli.g View Post
I got to try this game earlier, and very much liked the controls and the graphics. The best part is it does not have those unrealistic bombing balls et al. I'm going to play around with this game for sometime. Good work guys.

By the way, any changes in the final version?
You had early access its the same the next version should take a week apple willing with more levels.
01-14-2015, 12:00 PM
Umm.....where is the shadow that the ball should create?

Looks like the ball is floating down the lane

This is something so basic and fundamental and the hardware is more than capable of shadows, so why can't the developer see this???

There are tons of bowing games on the App Store and most get it right.

Shame this doesn't look a little better, I was thinking about getting it before
01-14-2015, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
Umm.....where is the shadow that the ball should create?

Looks like the ball is floating down the lane

This is something so basic and fundamental and the hardware is more than capable of shadows, so why can't the developer see this???

There are tons of bowing games on the App Store and most get it right.

Shame this doesn't look a little better, I was thinking about getting it before

No kidding, the animation of the ball traveling down the lane looks like something out of the alpha version of the game. Too bad, I was gonna pick this one up.
01-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Shadows aside (I'm sure the devs will be able to resolve this in an update), has anyone tried this with AirPlay? I'm guessing AirPlay is more suitable for iPhone users rather than iPad users for this game? I can just see me accidentally flinging my iPad into the fireplace...
01-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Nothing special. Quite boring really. They could have made it so much more and included AI opponents and leagues. As it is it's just like every other bowling sim out there.

One thing I hated was when I failed a level a window popped up offering 2 more extra shots for $1.29

I might delete this as it's no fun without some sort of league. Not recommended. Basically a waste of money with iap to progress.
01-14-2015, 08:15 PM
A funny bowling game, simple to play. Grafica and physics are fine.
01-14-2015, 11:30 PM
Waste of money

This is one of the worst bowling games available in the App Store. The pin physics are far from realistic, there is no way to turn off the incredibly annoying and repetitive musical soundtrack, there is only one bowling alley offered for the purchase price, there is no Game Center connectivity or even tracking of ones high score, no AI opponents to bowl against, no way to disable the frequent instant replays and simply no fun. The developer has a nerve charging $2.99 for this inferior game.
01-15-2015, 12:41 AM
Game Impressions

Got a code and I would like to thank the Devs, here are my impressions...

I am not an avid bowler, haven't bowled for over 20 years, the physics (IMHO) are high quality and the game itself is fun! Focusing on gameplay, not your traditional 10 frame bowling game. A new twist to bowling, add the puzzle aspects, great concept and implementation. I do enjoy the challenge and gameplay, it's not your "run of the mill" bowling game, although it would be nice to play a normal game.

Airplay, its not going to replace your Wii, but pretty darn close. The only issue is sound, not sure if I hooked it up right, but no sound on my TV. Use your phone (point and tilt) in the side of the lane you want, then "tap". Go through your swing while pressing and holding your phone (do not let go) and swing away. BE CAREFUL and DO NOT destroy your TV or phone, lol.

Amid all the concerns of animation, I can see what others are saying, maybe tweak the ball animation, it does look a little weird.

Great job and thank you for making me a part of this gem, call me addicted, lol.

All in all I would have invested in the $2.99 price tag, just because the difference and puzzle element the game offers. A few tweaks here and there and this could have massive potential.