★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Revolve, revolve, and revolve! Stay alive for as long as you can!
- Touch and hold anywhere on the screen to enlarge the orbit, release to shrink it back. The 'dot' will always revolve around the 'origin' in clockwise direction. Avoid spikes and survive as long as possible!
- An endless and frantic arcade experience in a unique minimalist black-and-white world
- Compete in the GameCenter Leaderboard!

mystic.purple's comments:

Revolus - Orbital Dash

ZealTopia Interactive
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Revolve, revolve, and revolve! Stay alive for as long as you can!
- Touch and hold anywhere on the screen to enlarge the orbit, release to shrink it back. The 'dot' will always revolve around the 'origin' in clockwise direction. Avoid spikes and survive as long as possible!
- An endless and frantic arcade experience in a unique minimalist black-and-white world
- Compete in the GameCenter Leaderboard!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 16.4MB

01-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Hello,

This is actually my side game project (We are working on something much bigger ). Anyway, here's a gameplay video preview for those wondering about it...

01-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Looks very similar in spirit to Linebound
01-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiefan85 View Post
Looks very similar in spirit to Linebound
Haha, I was pretty shocked when I saw Linebound in the featured section last week. I never know about it before that. Talking about the timing

I was actually inspired by both Pivvot and Mr Flap. The game mechanism was inspired from Mr Flap's, but instead of letting the 'bird' revolve around on a static 'center', the 'center' also moves along a line (like in Pivvot)
01-14-2015, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic.purple View Post
Haha, I was pretty shocked when I saw Linebound in the featured section last week. I never know about it before that. Talking about the timing

I was actually inspired by both Pivvot and Mr Flap. The game mechanism was inspired from Mr Flap's, but instead of letting the 'bird' revolve around on a static 'center', the 'center' also moves along a line (like in Pivvot)
Coincidence indeed! I'll be trying it out. I'm a big fan of Linebound but it offers nothing deeper than high score chasing. Hoping for deeper gameplay here!