★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take the role of a shipwreck survivor stranded on a desert island in the middle of nowhere! Use your ingenuity to survive 7 days by eating and drinking what you can find, collect or catch while building a raft to escape!

Alone and equipped only with a knife you must explore the island for food, water and collect everything that you could use to make tools to help you to survive, such as spear to spear fish, rainwater collecting tool from a conch shell and a large leaf, figure-4 deadfall traps to catch island rats, kindling to start a fire to cook food, and more. At the same time building a raft your only hope to leave this island and survive - from the parts of your shipwreck that are washed up on the shore daily. Be creative and ingenuitive to survive this ordeal!

Features:
- Interactive 3D environment with changing day/night cycle and dynamic weather.
- Tropical wildlife and natural resources to acquire for survival using ingenuity and solving puzzles.
- Multiple items to collect and use as necessary or combine together to make new tools.
- Two levels of difficulty.
- Immersion through eye-catching sunsets, starry night sky with a fool moon, dolphins swimming in the distance and sound of a waves crushing in the ocean breeze.

breakgames's comments:
Survivor Isle: the Escape

New 3D iPhone and iPad game.

Description:

Take the role of a shipwreck survivor stranded on a desert island in the middle of nowhere! Use your ingenuity to survive 7 days by eating and drinking what you can find, collect or catch while building a raft to escape!

Alone and equipped only with a knife you must explore the island for food, water and collect everything that you could use to make tools to help you to survive, such as spear to spear fish, rainwater collecting tool from a conch shell and a large leaf, figure-4 deadfall traps to catch island rats, kindling to start a fire to cook food, and more. At the same time building a raft your only hope to leave this island and survive - from the parts of your wrecked ship that are daily washed up on the shore. Be creative and ingenuitive to survive this ordeal!

Features:
-Interactive 3D environment with changing day/night cycle and dynamic weather.
-Tropical wildlife and natural resources to acquire for survival by using ingenuity and solving puzzles.
-Multiple items to collect and use as necessary or combine together to make new tools.
-Two levels of difficulty.
-Immersion through eye-catching sunsets, starry night skies with a fool moon, dolphins in the distance and sound of a waves crushing in the ocean breeze.

Runs on devices supporting iOS 5.1.1 or higher

01-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Looks cool.May wait for some impressions on that.
01-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Waiting for impressions on a 99c game? Classy.
01-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Waiting for imps as well
01-15-2015, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckithroe View Post
Waiting for impressions on a 99c game? Classy.
With there being 1,308,414 apps on the app store... those 99c apps add up quickly. If you only find a few apps a month that you want to buy then it wouldn't be a big deal. There are a lot of good apps (games and otherwise) available on the appstore that I am always interested in. Picking which ones get bought has always been a challenge for me.
01-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Well I purchased it myself, but as with the other 5k USD worth of apps I spend 'trying' IOS software each year I haven't played much. From the looks you may think it looks a lot like the PC game stranded 2 in which in my opinion it plays a lot like. Although content wise it seems pretty bare bones so far though. The set amount of survival days adds a unique twist not sure how much I like it yet, but if your looking for something kind of Zen that will kill a few minutes here and there, you could definitely do worse.