★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nguyen Phuoc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 4.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Choose the right path to pass through the realm of demons. One small mistake may result your death.
Look for item on the way, they can be big help for you to defeat demons.
Challenge 7 bosses with different difficulties.
Unlock 10 playable characters to reach the deepest fun.
01-14-2015, 11:25 PM
This looks interesting.
Do you have any videos of the game play?
Thank you.

01-14-2015, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Hamuga View Post
This looks interesting.
Do you have any videos of the game play?
Thank you.
does look very intriguing. i already like the artstyle.

but agreed a gameplay video would be great.
01-15-2015, 12:35 AM
Looks like instant hero. I'll have to play to see
01-15-2015, 07:30 AM
Definitely would like more detail, and a video too....
01-15-2015, 09:04 AM
It looks a lot like One Tap Quest:

I play Glorkian Warrior because I am the Glorkian Warrior.
01-15-2015, 11:17 AM
I only have alittle more than a dollar left in my iTunes account. Anyone want to take one for the team and provide some needed impression? Perhaps a gameplay video. My one dollar is ready to be spend like there's no tomorrow!
01-15-2015, 02:36 PM
Looks charming.. I'll probably buy this later on today
01-15-2015, 03:39 PM
I bought it.

I don't know what's going on.
Your hero starts at the bottom of the screen and you can move him from side to side to pick a location, and then when you let go he starts to move up the screen.

There are enemies that move side to side and you run into them sometimes killing them, sometimes you die. I don't know the relationship between killing vs dieing. Sometimes I died on the same enemy I killed the last round.
As soon as you die there is a brief but very noticeable screen shake and it says Epic Fail, and your score, and you can start over again.

As you kill things text pops up that says you leveled up, but does it make you stronger? I don't know.
The game looks "nice" and runs ok, but the jarring death/screen shake is super annoying.

I don't know that I feel bad being out a buck or so, but I don't know that I feel like this was a solid purchase.

I am 50th on the scoreboard with a super low score, so at least I have that going for me.
I will try and play more later, but I don't see any text that explains anything in the game. So we shall see.
01-15-2015, 04:16 PM
^same here I have no idea how to play but I have defeated 4 boss' so far... Also currently 19th on leaderboard lol