★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pop the Blox!

Mind the Blox is a addicting match-2 puzzle game.

As in the original web version, the gameplay is easy to learn and the hand drawn characters makes it fun and thrilling.

Match two ore more same coloured tiny monsters to make them disappear. Clear seven ore more to get extra points. To reach the next level move the keys to the bottom of the game board, while keeping the bloxes from reaching the top. Some special powerup characters will help you, other will challenge you.

Dive into Mind the Blox world, meet Mr. Magic Mushroom, Miss. Crazy Prawn, Miss Rainbow, Dr. Strange Bomb and many more!

FEATURES
- Cute and colourful monsters
- Funny special bloxes
- Top ten list
- Medals to collect
- Detailed instruction screen

IN-APP PURCHASE
The game offers a single in-app purchase.

Rainbow-Upgrade features:
- 3 game modes to unlock
- 6 more special bloxes to meet
- No more ads

Official Website: http://www.mindtheblox.com/
01-15-2015, 12:04 AM
Not bad. For some reason the blocks area is small and above the halfway point on my ipad air. I still had fun with it though.
01-15-2015, 07:29 AM
I like this game a lot more than I thought I would. Can't go wrong with a good puzzler. Dig the art style.
01-16-2015, 07:06 AM
I am sad this game isn't getting more TA love. It's the only game I've been playing since Thursday
01-16-2015, 05:50 PM
I downloaded it yesterday but completely forgot about it...and in my break of Hero Emblem i play some match-2...

Very charming little game with a great reggae-dub-ish soundtrack that chills me down from the other. Tapping to the rhythm to clear the board is quite mesmerizing. Just played one game and unlocked the full ($1) as a little support. From the credits it seems to be an italian one-woman-show.

Edit: just checked, she's swiss, at least the internet adress...good spent dollar.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 01-16-2015 at 05:59 PM.
01-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I downloaded it yesterday but completely forgot about it...and in my break of Hero Emblem i play some match-2...

Very charming little game with a great reggae-dub-ish soundtrack that chills me down from the other. Tapping to the rhythm to clear the board is quite mesmerizing. Just played one game and unlocked the full ($1) as a little support. From the credits it seems to be an italian one-woman-show.

Edit: just checked, she's swiss, at least the internet adress...good spent dollar.
Happy to hear you liked it. I left her a 5-star review in the store hoping it helps. Not easy to make an original block matching game nowadays. I like the rainbow mode. I do wish there was at least one "chill" mode that isn't as frantic as the others.
I love me some Darkin and Dungeon Raid but I just don't see the Hero Emblem appeal.