★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Haven't Had an iPod... May-June.. ish... Recommend Me Some Games

09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Haven't Had an iPod... May-June.. ish... Recommend Me Some Games

I'm being a massive hypocrite creating this thread but I guess I now understand while people start these (I'm still anti-"should I get this game or that game" threads, just fyi). So I haven't had an ipod for around 3 months. I don't know when, exactly, all I remember is I missed it so. Recently found it under suspicious circumstances, but that's not why I called you here today. I need the cream of the crop, the best games that've come out the last few months. Not "this kept me mildly amused" games. I mean "f*** yeah! this is the **** of the **** of the ************* of the *******!!!" type of games. Can you do me that... soldier?
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I'm being a massive hypocrite creating this thread but I guess I now understand while people start these (I'm still anti-"should I get this game or that game" threads, just fyi). So I haven't had an ipod for around 3 months. I don't know when, exactly, all I remember is I missed it so. Recently found it under suspicious circumstances, but that's not why I called you here today. I need the cream of the crop, the best games that've come out the last few months. Not "this kept me mildly amused" games. I mean "f*** yeah! this is the **** of the **** of the ************* of the *******!!!" type of games. Can you do me that... soldier?
okay you may already know but off the top of my head...samurai and spider.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Quote:
YES SIR!!!!
Aqua Globs is a very cool game, and the update is only gonns make it infinite times better!!!!
09-12-2009, 09:37 PM
also run! and melon golf are good too

btw what type of games do you typically enjoy so we can narrow it down

09-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
also run! and melon golf are good too

btw what type of games do you typically enjoy so we can narrow it down
I'm partial to platformers, racers, FPS', and rhythm games, but basically anything that's fun. No puzzlers unless they're unique, and no words games. Thx for helping out
09-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
I'm partial to platformers, racers, FPS', and rhythm games, but basically anything that's fun. No puzzlers unless they're unique, and no words games. Thx for helping out
Do you have Aqua Globs already? Cause I recomend others like Lunarcy...
09-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Quote:
moto racing is on sale and I find it very fun

melon golf is sorta like a puzzler...very unique and fun but short

battle bears has good comedy and nice controls but can get repetitive

MC is an obvious choice

btw try out imp its not bad but its like snail mail and mevo if they made love and had an ugly spawn baby thats actually not bad in the inside

09-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Real Racing
Doodle Jump
X2 Football 2009
Modern Combat: Sandstorm
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
Blades of Fury
09-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Real Racing
Doodle Jump
X2 Football 2009
Modern Combat: Sandstorm
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
Blades of Fury
doodle jump already came out ahile ago

and Im trying to recommend him cheaper games and Im probably sure he has already heard about these games...just saying

09-12-2009, 09:50 PM
If you like GTA games get Gang$tar. I really like it.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour