★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Note: Daggervale is only available in English!

BONUS: For a limited-time only, owners of the full version will receive an exclusive in-game item! The 'Pirate Hat of Pillaging'! which provides a 10+ bonus to luck!

Daggervale is targeted towards mid to high end devices, we HIGHLY recommend you play the free version to ensure the game will run properly on your device! Furthermore, save games from the free version will NOT port over to the full version of the game!

* Story *
The town of Oakvale is a small and peaceful town in the Old Forest, its inhabitants work hard tending the fields and the town is bursting with commerce and trade. And as far as man can remember, the dungeon gate has stood at the head of town, filled with powerful beasts and glorious loot! Many adventurers before you have embarked on the grand journey of harvesting the dungeons wealth, yet none have lived to tell the tale. Might you be first the defeat the dungeon lord that lurks beneath? And collect the bounty that all others dream of? Step forth adventurer! Will you be triumphant?

* About *
Daggervale is a 3D hack & slash dungeon crawler that features randomly generated levels, items, monsters, quests and a ton more of content that is sure to bring hours of enjoyment to the player!
01-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Daggervale for Android has received good accolades, and the developer seems noted for their dedication to updates and responsiveness.

I'm mostly just curious if the hack-n-slash combat has any significant element of skill (manual aiming/evasion/parrying/blocking, weight of positioning, tactical use of environment, or even just tactical use of abilities, Battleheart Legacy-style) to it. Classical Diablo-style combat mechanics lose their slippery grip of my attention in minutes.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

01-16-2015, 03:00 PM
On my air game freezes/crashes almost every time I try to descend. Still havent been able to go floor 3....after forcequitting Im outside. Couldnt find free version to try.

Last edited by Duke12; 01-16-2015 at 03:05 PM.
01-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Game Impressions

01-17-2015, 03:52 PM
Thanks for vid... Looks interesting ... Diabloish
01-31-2015, 11:44 AM
I'm interested in this but the note about it crashing worries me. There's also only one review and it also mentions crashes.

I will try to get in touch with the developer to see if the crashing issue has been acknowledged and if there's a plan to patch it.

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Solomon's Keep | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Dungeons of Chaos UNITY EDITION | Siralim 2
02-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Hello Everyone!

Concept Softworks here, the Developer of Daggervale. Indeed what you read on Google Play is true - we are very attentive to our users wishes, and work to create the best game we possibly can.

That being said, we are working on a patch to bring arm64 support to Daggervale on iOS and are hoping to have that released within the week. This will greatly improve performance on devices, we're also introducing many bug fixes that we're hoping will fix the crashing issues a lot of people have been facing.

If you have any doubt at all, we have made a limited, free version of Daggervale available for you to try out: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daggervale-free/id868363178?ls=1&mt=8

And as always, if you guys wish to ask any questions, or have any problems - please let us know: mobile@conceptsoftworks.com

Best Regards,
Tyler Olsen
Customer Support - Concept Softworks
02-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Is there more than 1 class?
02-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Daggervale does not actually have a class system in place - we give players access to each stat and let them build a class that is unique to how they wish to play.

Want to be a tank with insane amounts of HP? You can.
Want to be a battlemage that can swing as sword as well as cast spells? You can.

How you play, is entirely up to you!
02-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by ConceptSoftworks View Post
If you have any doubt at all, we have made a limited, free version of Daggervale available for you to try out: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daggervale-free/id868363178?ls=1&mt=8
Free version not actually released? It doesn't appear on the US or Canada app store.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind