★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: gumi Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.7 MB
  • Version: 2.00.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Ready. GO!

Bust-A-Move, the classic match-3 puzzle adventure is back in the palm of your hands!

Just like the classic arcade game Bust-a-Move, join Bub and Bob as they bubble-burst their way through bright and beautiful fantasy islands! With over 200 puzzles, pop your way to find a cure for the evil warlocks spell that turned Bub and Bob into Dragons!

Youre not alone! This ORIGINAL Bust-A-Move has plenty of ways to challenge you and your friends, and you can share your fun with your friends with Facebook! Best of all, you can enjoy this adorable bubble popping adventure for free!

Some of the features youll enjoy:

- An adventure spanning over 200 beautiful stages!
- Invite your friends to play and compare scores with your friends on the leaderboards daily!
- Unlock and master the Super Bubble, Bubble Plus, and Bomb Bubble Boosts that take your game to a whole new level of excitement!
- Regular in-game special events and FREE updates!

Download Bust-A-Move for free, and begin your bubble popping today!
01-16-2015, 07:42 AM
Seems cool so far.

Loved it in the arcades

Last edited by evilabdy; 01-16-2015 at 07:51 AM.
01-16-2015, 08:18 AM
I wanted to go with Puzzle Bobble but it's not designed for iOS8. But when I'm trying to find this game on the AppStore, it's not there. Is it not out worldwide yet?

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
01-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Maybe it's not in Germany yet? I saw this one on the app store list of new games so I grabbed it. (mainly cause I liked playing this in the arcades)

soundcloud.com/djkennetha
01-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Looks like it's not out worldwide yet then, cause if I try the link provided here it goes directly to list of gumi inc. games, but no Bust-a-move there.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash