★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -Online Role Playing Game
-Create your own monsters for all players to challenge!
-Multiplayer Coop and PVP
-Realtime Battle System
-Extensive Loot system similar to Diablo
-Crafting System
-Compete with other players in leaderboards
-Master up to 8 different classes : Warrior, Priest, Elementalist, Ranger, Assassin, Paladin, Necromancer and Ninja

mnok's comments:
Hi everyone, I'm pretty happy to announce the release of my first ipad game on the app store. I left my job at Ubisoft Montreal about a year ago to work on personal projects of mine, so it's pretty satisfying to finally have a result.

The game is an online RPG in which you, the player, create a guild of heroes. One notable feature is that monsters in the game are all create by players with an extensive monster creation system. Players also have the ability to upload art for their creation.

All in all I think the game is fairly unique but of course I'm a little biased

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Any comments is appreciated.

Cheers!

01-26-2015, 08:15 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
New Version 1.0.6

Hey everyone, just wanted to mention that a new version of Millions of Monsters has been approved and is now available. Fixes a lost of stability issues people were having.

01-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Why not universal? No ipad sorry
01-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Hi, main reason is because I would have to redesign the app to cater to smaller screens. Perhaps I should have built it from the ground up as a mobile then scale up to tablet instead of the opposite

I might definitely do a mobile port if the game has some level of success on ipad.
Thanks!
01-28-2015, 12:31 AM
it definitely sounds unique in terms of the way the players get involved ( = invested) in the game via monster creation and own art. I am intrigued. Will download it tonight and let you know my thoughts!
01-28-2015, 05:46 AM
in my opinion your game is wonderful
01-28-2015, 05:48 AM
in my opinion your game is wonderful
business free articles
01-28-2015, 06:30 AM
Why don't you release it on iPhones?
01-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Hey Cherway, I would need to redo a lot of the UI for it to fit on the iphone. I opted to focus on a tablet experience first and if it does well, then put the time it takes to make a good mobile version of it too.

In retrospect though, I should have went mobile first then scaled up to ipad than the opposite, but it's a little too late for that now
01-28-2015, 11:02 AM
Really like the way it looks, will give it a go.

Also kudos for the energy and patience you had/have for making this game on your own, that takes sheer determination.

You already are a winner in my eyes