★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ATM Simulation: Don't underestimate the ATM until you're great at this game!

Features:

- Unique gameplay (You can use this app to train to be the best cashier!)
- Fast & Addictive Gameplay!
- 2 Game Modes: Time Attack & Arcade
- Game Center's Leaderboards/Achievements
- Custom-able control.

antony.thai's comments:

ATM Simulation

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Strategy Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
ATM Simulation: Don't underestimate the ATM until you're great at this game!

Features:

- Unique gameplay (You can use this app to train to be the best cashier!)
- Fast & Addictive Gameplay!
- 2 Game Modes: Time Attack & Arcade
- Game Center's Leaderboards/Achievements
- Custom-able control.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 14MB

01-20-2015, 06:44 AM
I've played this for a bit in the last few days thanks to a pre-release code and have been really enjoying the setup. The arcade mode gives you a fixed timer for each transaction, allowing for much longer runs than Pine Entertainment's last game. The simple idea of building up a number quickly with denominations works well with the twitch/tap genre. The added time attack mode is also interesting, and throws a few obstacles your way by disabling some buttons occasionally.

Overall a fun addition to the twitch/tap genre. I'm really hoping these guys can create something on par with Cook, Serve, Delicious someday, in terms of scale and ambition.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

01-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Game Impressions

I have played this one and Pine Entertainment has delivered another quick play gem!
Difficult but fun game where the high score is your end goal. I recommend it to anyone
who wants a game that can be played in quick bursts and of course it will not take hardly any space at all only 26MB. So overall it's worth the download!
01-20-2015, 07:24 AM
i agree with the above posts, it's yet another quick think quick tap game where you try to match the money asked with bills of 1,2,5,50,100 etc dollar bills.And i also agree that if you got too frustrated with 1+2=3, this is more lenient, and i managed to play for a longer time (or i am just better at money than in math)
01-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Pine Entertainment is releasing a lot of games recently. Will check this one too.
01-20-2015, 07:38 AM
been playing this for a couple of days and its fast, frantic and addictive reminds me of gameplay style of warioware lol
01-20-2015, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
i agree with the above posts, it's yet another quick think quick tap game where you try to match the money asked with bills of 1,2,5,50,100 etc dollar bills.And i also agree that if you got too frustrated with 1+2=3, this is more lenient, and i managed to play for a longer time (or i am just better at money than in math)
I agree with everything said before, and I'll add: this is not just tap tap tap, because you run out of bank notes. You have to think which bank notes you're going to use to try and get the buck reserves lowered evenly, because if you run out of bank notes too fast, then you have to switch the way of thinking to "oh sh1t, I ran out of $100 bank notes, how can I get the same amount with $50 or $20 bank notes. Let's see which ones I should use game over, ran out of time". Very addictive and a nice addition to the high score chasing genre
01-20-2015, 08:25 AM
It's as very smart game and I love the fact that you can't just keep using from the same stack since it runs out. It's another frustratingly fun game from these guys

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
01-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Actually a pretty fun game for quick bursts. Seems like it would be super simple to just tap the correct bills to get to a specific amount, but with the time bar zipping away, things get pretty hairy. I like the fact you can rearrange the order of the money to whatever you want before a game. Also most games like this normally would only have leaderboards via Game Center, but this one includes lots of achievements as well, which adds a bit, IMO, to the overall replay value.

Last edited by Snooptalian; 01-20-2015 at 10:24 AM.
01-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
It's as very smart game and I love the fact that you can't just keep using from the same stack since it runs out. It's another frustratingly fun game from these guys
Yea, I totally agree with it being frustratingly fun. I've learned after playing this game that I'd never cut it as a cashier.