★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: LAUNCH SPECIAL OFFER - 50% off!

Meet Qube. Some people call him a bit of a square but his exploration of the Invert World is full of adventure, danger and wonder. Help him as he tries to find the portal home, collecting lots of fascinating books and scrolls along the way! This unique platform game requires you to invert your colour to find the route to through all 60 levels.

CHALLENGE

- Test your brain and find the path to the portal.
- Avoid the creatures and traps of the Invert World

EXPLORE

- 10 unique chapters with their own look and sounds
- 150 collectible items to find - can you get them all?

ADORE

- Charming graphics.
- Cute character

Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/huntedcow
Follow us on Twitter - @HuntedCow
Game Forum forums.huntedcow.com/games

Thank you for supporting our games!

2015 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. 2015 Oxygen Addict. All Rights Reserved.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Invertical Touch

Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
Genres: Games Adventure Puzzle
$1.29 NZD

Quote:
LAUNCH SPECIAL OFFER - 50% off!

Meet Qube. Some people call him a bit of a square but his exploration of the Invert World is full of adventure, danger and wonder. Help him as he tries to find the portal home, collecting lots of fascinating books and scrolls along the way! This unique platform game requires you to invert your colour to find the route to through all 60 levels.

CHALLENGE

- Test your brain and find the path to the portal.
- Avoid the creatures and traps of the Invert World

EXPLORE

- 10 unique chapters with their own look and sounds
- 150 collectible items to find - can you get them all?

ADORE

- Charming graphics.
- Cute character

Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/huntedcow
Follow us on Twitter - @HuntedCow
Game Forum – forums.huntedcow.com/games

Thank you for supporting our games!

2015 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. 2015 Oxygen Addict. All Rights Reserved.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad3G
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadWifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.0

Download Size: 24MB

01-21-2015, 09:27 AM
This one looks cool. Thanks for posting this Pete.

01-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Nice find ! Looks great, i'll be picking this one up later
01-21-2015, 09:31 AM
If the map at least is metroivania, this is going to be mine. The 150 collectibles seem to suggest it.
01-21-2015, 08:39 PM
Loved the trailer! The color swap mechanic is awesome! If the level design is good this can be a great game.
01-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Loved the trailer! The color swap mechanic is awesome! If the level design is good this can be a great game.
What trailer? I even went on their site and couldn't find one. I'm interested but would like to see a vid.
01-22-2015, 02:35 AM
Downloaded but the game has a major bug. After you play the tutorial level the game boots you back to the title screen. When you hit start, it has you play the tutorial level again and then repeats. Currently the game is unplayable at this point. Hopefully a fix comes in soon.
01-22-2015, 02:58 AM
^That didnt happen for me

Well i love platformers, specially with buttons. But i cant quite put my finger on this, the guys too 'floaty' for me when you jump. The indicators on the top left hand side are ridiculously small, cant even read it on my iphone. Frustrating no one ever said during testing that it was too small on an iphone 4s.

Deleted in the end, think it has potential but with no 'baddies' (did a few levels) i found it quite dull, clever in a way switching colours to use different platforms but just found it quite bland without any enemies (unless there are some later). Nice attempt just needs a bit more 'oopmf'

I think the big let down (which was my fault) is that i thought it was a 'Metroid-vania' type game but its not, its just a single screen game, get to the exit, go to the next screen, go to the exit and so on
01-22-2015, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
What trailer? I even went on their site and couldn't find one. I'm interested but would like to see a vid.
http://youtu.be/91fjZhVqfQM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
^That didnt happen for me

Well i love platformers, specially with buttons. But i cant quite put my finger on this, the guys too 'floaty' for me when you jump. The indicators on the top left hand side are ridiculously small, cant even read it on my iphone. Frustrating no one ever said during testing that it was too small on an iphone 4s.

Deleted in the end, think it has potential but with no 'baddies' (did a few levels) i found it quite dull, clever in a way switching colours to use different platforms but just found it quite bland without any enemies (unless there are some later). Nice attempt just needs a bit more 'oopmf'

I think the big let down (which was my fault) is that i thought it was a 'Metroid-vania' type game but its not, its just a single screen game, get to the exit, go to the next screen, go to the exit and so on
Sounds like a wasted great idea :/

Last edited by Pipipitchu; 01-22-2015 at 04:01 AM.
01-22-2015, 04:03 AM
Its not bad dont get me wrong, its obvoiusly a puzzle platformer but i dont know, i thought it was going to be a Metroid-vania multi screen type of game not a single screen get from point a to point b.

Its clever how they do it with the black/white platforms and having to change colour, just i was expecting something different