★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MAKE money from MoneyGrabber and SPEND them on all your OUTSTANDING stuff!

The coolest game EVER!

# Grab the money rain as much as you can!
# Collect the pets to help you pick up more money!
# Wear all the fashionable outfit!

JOIN the adventure of MoneyGrabber in App Store!

* 5 lovable and sweet pets!
* 3 wearable smart devices!
* Luxury brands handbags, makeover, diamond rings, and jewellery for fashion girls!
* Sports car, nice suits, noble watches, and VR glass for cool guys!
* Dual hands for moneygrabbing faster!
* Evolve your lovely pets!
* Customize your character with status symbols. Whats your style?
* Fabulous exciting game music and cute art style.
* Challenge and help your friends in Game Centre!
* Beat quests to increase your level of Monegrabbing.

# MoneyGrabber is localized with English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese.

PRESENTED by Vasa Games and DESIGNED by NotMyJeans.

# MoneyGrabber Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneygrabberapp
# MoneyGrabber Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneygrabberapp
# Email to us: contact@vasagames.com
01-21-2015, 07:00 AM
I wasn't sure what to expect from this but I liked the art style enough to try it. Turns out it's a fun little highscore time-waster with a decent enough unlock system to keep coming back to.

It's pretty simple; items fall from the sky and you tap to move your hand across the screen to catch them. Miss one and you die but getting a combo going increases the value and diversity of the objects. Feels a little like one of the WarioWare mini-games and it's definitely as addictive. Earning money gives you cosmetic accessories and that's it really, so no pay-to-win. The only IAP I could find is the "remove ads" for the tiny banner at the top of the screen that I honestly hadn't noticed. Took me a while to find Game Centre but it's there so I imagine my number 2 spot will be decimated soon!

Definitely worth checking out if you like the pacing of the genre, will be keeping it on my idevice for a while.

01-21-2015, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I wasn't sure what to expect from this but I liked the art style enough to try it. Turns out it's a fun little highscore time-waster with a decent enough unlock system to keep coming back to.

It's pretty simple; items fall from the sky and you tap to move your hand across the screen to catch them. Miss one and you die but getting a combo going increases the value and diversity of the objects. Feels a little like one of the WarioWare mini-games and it's definitely as addictive. Earning money gives you cosmetic accessories and that's it really, so no pay-to-win. The only IAP I could find is the "remove ads" for the tiny banner at the top of the screen that I honestly hadn't noticed. Took me a while to find Game Centre but it's there so I imagine my number 2 spot will be decimated soon!

Definitely worth checking out if you like the pacing of the genre, will be keeping it on my idevice for a while.
I immediately dismissed this, but that actually sounds pretty awesome.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I immediately dismissed this, but that actually sounds pretty awesome.
Same here, thanks for the detailed impressions Pete!
01-21-2015, 05:34 PM
I've seriously not been able to put this down since downloading it. Also bought the Remove Ads IAP (for a buck) despite not seeing a single ad while playing. It's brilliant and the attention to detail and charm is absolutely awesome. For ****'s sake...our little dude's watch actually tells the proper time!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-22-2015, 11:48 AM
It's fun and funny. Feels like playing a wario mini game on wii.
01-22-2015, 01:02 PM
You are featured by Apple under best new games. Congrats!
01-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Nice one, did not think this would be fun, but it is, try it for yourself.
01-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Nice one, did not think this would be fun, but it is, try it for yourself.
I tried it for myself, but I didn't get excited. I had a "so, is this all?" moment
01-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
I tried it for myself, but I didn't get excited. I had a "so, is this all?" moment
Well people have different tastes when it comes to games and that's just fine.

Think the developer is dutch going by his name, give the dutch some slack saosijs your self are one of them Ha ha.