★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pixeljam
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 23.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: *** 50% Off For A Limited Time ***

Potatoman Seeks The Troof is a challenging potatosophical platforming adventure from Pixeljam Games, creators of the classic prehistoric racer Dino Run and shmup/platformer hybrid Glorkian Warrior.

Potatoman will put your reflexes and worldview to the test as you journey through scorching deserts, dark forests, busy cities, the tallest mountains and eventually your own potato-consciousness in search of the ultimate answer. Are you prepared to face the TROOF?

***Potatoman plays nicest with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad2 and newer, iPod Touch 5th Gen and newer.***

Hey, look at this:

* IGN's Indie Game of the Month (January 2013)
* Official selection, 2013 Indiecade
* Excellence in Audio Honorable Mention, 2013 IGF

"Potatoman will delight, surprise, and challenge you. I had so much fun playing through his little adventure, and I know I'll replay it many times in the future. And the ending is amazing! Definitely play all the way to the end."
~ James Kochalka - Creator of American Elf

"Potatoman is an awesome bite-sized platformer that is as fun as it is, well, insane."
~ Northerlion

"My jaw had to physically drop as I played just to cope with the amount of awesomeness each step of progress from left to right brought me."
~ Gamecola.net

Potatoman has the best jump in the history of video games, seriously.
~PewDiePie

"Let's play Potatoman!"
~ Small Group of Excited Children

"Nutz!"
~ Squirrel

- Pixeljam Site: http://www.pixeljam.com
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pixeljamgames
- Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/pixeljamgames
- Tumblr: http://pixeljamgames.tumblr.com

pixeljamgames's comments:
We're excited to announce our second iOS game, Potatoman Seeks The Troof!

We released the game on Mac & PC 2 years ago, and just last month on Steam (Finally) and now on iOS. Looking forward to hearing people's thoughts!

-Miles @ Pixeljam
01-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Wow. Very interested in this!

01-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Ah brilliant! I'm enjoying this on PC; supremely difficult, very funny and just plain odd. All very good things in my book!

Will definitely double dip given my bundle-guilt
01-21-2015, 02:09 PM
I'm only a few minutes in but this is beautiful stuff.
01-21-2015, 02:14 PM
I really enjoyed beta testing this game. I wonder if they ever added check points.
01-21-2015, 02:17 PM
Ooh... Been waiting for this. Already got my purchase for the week, but i'll buy this if i see lots of positive feedback.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ooh... Been waiting for this. Already got my purchase for the week, but i'll buy this if i see lots of positive feedback.
You and your one purchase only rule. jeehhdhjksjhhsjskjbhdjjjhdjks

BUY.THIS.NOW.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Glorkian Warrior is one of my all time favorite iOS games, so this is a no brainier

Last edited by rich_952000; 01-21-2015 at 02:27 PM.
01-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Left/right controls or auto runner? Endless or level based? Looks great

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Hell yeah, didn't even have to wait until 11pm... Sweet