★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Boxxle is a unique puzzle game with 120 challenging levels for you to solve.

How to play :
- Drag rows horizontally and columns vertically
- Match the highlighted shape
- All boxes have to stay connected

Mudloop's comments:
Hi folks,

I'm here to present Boxxle, a puzzle game with 120 levels.

The video has spoilers for the first couple of levels, but those are easy anyway and are meant to learn the mechanic.

You slide rows of boxes horizontally, and columns vertically, while making sure everything stays connected, and you try to match the target shape.

01-21-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi, Mudloop? Is this freemium? What are the IAPs, if any?

Can a level be solved in more than one way?

01-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Hi, Mudloop? Is this freemium? What are the IAPs, if any?

Can a level be solved in more than one way?
Free with ads. All levels are free to play. The only IAP is to remove the ads ($0.99).

And yes, levels can be solved in multiple ways. The real challenging is finding the way (or one of the ways) that uses the least amount of moves, in order to get 3 stars.
01-21-2015, 09:38 PM
I'm always looking for great new puzzle games. This looks quite nice. Downloading right now.
01-22-2015, 04:06 AM
I really like the idea

The problem is not always how to solve the puzzle but how to get more points. Nicely done!
01-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
I'm always looking for great new puzzle games. This looks quite nice. Downloading right now.
Hope you enjoy the game, and would love to hear your impressions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmank View Post
The problem is not always how to solve the puzzle but how to get more points. Nicely done!
Thanks!
01-22-2015, 02:46 PM
I wish it had a undo move button instead of a start over button. I would also like to be able to save the moves I made (whether it was a 3 star sequence or not).

I also wish after completing a level that it did not change screens. I would like to be able to back up a few moves if I can think of a better way to play the level.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm number 2 (behind the developer) on the All Time Leaderboards! I've never been so high. I'm sure it will not last long.

Last edited by scott997; 01-22-2015 at 03:04 PM.
01-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott997 View Post
I wish it had a undo move button instead of a start over button. I would also like to be able to save the moves I made (whether it was a 3 star sequence or not).

I also wish after completing a level that it did not change screens. I would like to be able to back up a few moves if I can think of a better way to play the level.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm number 2 (behind the developer) on the All Time Leaderboards! I've never been so high. I'm sure it will not last long.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration for an update.
What do you mean with "save the moves I made"?
01-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudloop View Post
What do you mean with "save the moves I made"?
If you make several moves, whether or not the puzzle is completed, I would like to be able to save that state of the game. Also, I'd like to be able to start up again at that point and undo one or more moves.
01-23-2015, 01:43 PM
Mudloop,

Can you allure to what goldmank was saying? I don't understand how you can get more points if you are already completing each level while matching the target move number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmank View Post