★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***The LEGO® Movie Video Game requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 4S and iPad2 and later devices. Please ensure iCloud is enabled in advance in order for purchases to be restored. To enable iCloud, go to your devices Settings, then iCloud, then Documents & Data. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us at support.wbgames.com. Lastly, as a special treat, the "Confetti" & "Bubble" Red Brick Abilities are free to purchase in celebration of the launch!***

Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and experience the ultimate LEGO building adventure as the The LEGO® Movie Video Game comes to mobile!

Step into the world of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.

KEY FEATURES:
- A delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, Benny, and more.

- Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land, and more in 45 exciting levels!

- Smash bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.

- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way.

- Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.

- Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.

NOTE:
This game is filled with many hours of content and cinematics that take up a lot of space! You'll need 2.2GB of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 1.1GB of space if you download on your computer and then sync.

As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.

Before you download this game, please consider that this app contains optional in-app purchases that cost real money and will be charged to your iTunes account as well as advertising and promotions for other Warner Bros. products and services. A parent or guardian should download the game and consent to in-app purchases if allowing a child to play.

Terms of Use http://www.ellentv.com/page/2014/10/24/terms-of-use/
Privacy Policy http://www.kidswb.com/privacy

If you are experiencing difficulties please contact us at: support.wbgames.com
01-22-2015, 03:38 AM
Bought, it's awesome.

01-22-2015, 04:20 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

01-22-2015, 04:20 AM

Last edited by touchy85; 01-23-2015 at 04:10 PM.
01-22-2015, 04:34 AM
PeteOzzy rocking on all cylinders. My youngest is going to be so excited tonight. Fantastic stuff.
01-22-2015, 08:04 AM
I remember the days when I would build robots and spaceships all day long. Now, I just play videogames about building those things! Haha
01-22-2015, 09:32 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Bought, it's awesome.
EVERYTHING is.

*cough*
01-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Didn't expect this to come to iOS, but I'm glad it's here now! But is this the 3DS/Vita version or something new?
01-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackupHero View Post
Didn't expect this to come to iOS, but I'm glad it's here now! But is this the 3DS/Vita version or something new?
3DS/Vita version.
01-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
3DS/Vita version.
At a 10th of the cost.