★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alive-4-ever level 30 help!? SPOILERS!!!!!

09-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Alive-4-ever level 30 help!? SPOILERS!!!!!

Ive just got to level 30 I have almost all the equiptments the M16 + grenade launcher + deagle, I've killed the 4 eyes then what? Also please help if you know anyother way of speeding up the process cause it takes sooo long! ANY help will be appreciated!
09-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack101 View Post
Ive just got to level 30 I have almost all the equiptments the M16 + grenade launcher + deagle, I've killed the 4 eyes then what? Also please help if you know anyother way of speeding up the process cause it takes sooo long! ANY help will be appreciated!
Shoot the Origin itself, after you've destroyed all the eyes, it might take a while though. I found Automatic weapons to be slightly more useful against it.

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"
09-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED View Post
Put all tha things powereing up powere and use grenade launcher then wen You've killed all the eyes pull out ur pistol and shoot the gian brain thing in the middle until it dies u can't kill giant brain with grenade launcher cus it doesn't reach it hope this helped u if u need more help just ask
Thanks for the help
09-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Ugh this is the only challenge I couldn't do. How do you kill it in time with all it's minions coming at you..

Twitter: @back2this
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Scene 13

Could anybody give some tips on scene 13? I just can't get to rescue 4 civilians because they are so slow and the zombies are so fast. And the dogs are not helping matters too. Any Tips?
Edit: Nevermind, i just did it. You just have to be lucky. That is if the survivors are close to the rescue area.

Last edited by Freeway82; 09-13-2009 at 03:27 PM.
09-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorbjorn View Post
I beat origin with the time bonus at level 27. You need to use the SR, Wire Gloves, and any other equipments. The SR because it shoots through zombies and has great range, therefor you can shoot through the Zombies, and into the eyeballs. Also, focus on one or two eyeballs at a time, until they are gone, and don't run around the origin, unless you need to. With the SR, you can actually stand between two eyeballs, and hit both with out moving, because of the range. That way, you don't have to run up to one, then run back to the other. Repeat this until all eyeballs are gone, then you can run around the origin while shooting into the center. Avoiding Zombies is cake at this point, because you just step back, and let the SR range and penetration abilities take over.

Suggested other equipments are strength, HP, ammo, or more reload.

With this strategy, you can take out the origin in 3 minutes or less.

I already posted how to beat the origin in less than three minutes in the "Alive 4-Ever next update" thread.

Last edited by Thorbjorn; 09-13-2009 at 05:58 PM.