★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 2K
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 279.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Evolve: Hunters Quest is a match 3 puzzle combat game based on the Best of Show E3 award winner, Evolve. Use match 3 tokens of the same color to unleash devastating attacks on your enemies, and fill up energy bars to activate hunters special abilities. Earn Mastery Points to rank up your character in both the mobile and console games. Explore the planet of Shear in search of new wildlife and monsters. Discover and complete your collection of exotic wildlife in the Bestiary, and earn unique art for the Evolve console game. Enhance your Evolve skills by watching your multiplayer match replays from a strategic top-down view, and devouring intel in the Game Changer. Evolve: Hunters Quest lets you continue your Evolve experience from anywhere!

Battle through over 100 exciting missions
Unleash devastating attacks using a variety of hunters
Match 3 tokens of the same color to attack enemies and activate hunters' skills
Earn Mastery Points to rank up your character in the console game
Collect unique wildlife in the Bestiary

A network connection is required.

Full functionality requires a my2K account and a supported copy of Evolve game. See (www.2k.com) and (www.evolvegame.com/territories) for details.

*** NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, iPod 5 and up. WILL NOT be able to run on earlier generations of devices.***
01-22-2015, 12:04 AM
Wow a network connection 2K match3 game. Disappointed in them. Ah well it doesn't seem like it would be that great since it's a free game. It seems like it's more of an accessory for the real game.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

01-22-2015, 08:46 AM
So I'm confuzzled some...says it's a match 3 game but shows no pictures of the match 3 aspect of the game..? Huh!

Edit: Doesn't seem to be available in the USA either

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.

Last edited by aconfusedkender; 01-22-2015 at 08:54 AM.
01-22-2015, 08:49 AM
After Hero Emblems i dont even want to check out freemium match-3 titles.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-22-2015, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
hahaha AGREED all will pale in comparison from now on until another PQ or expansion to HE. This comparison reminds me of the first time I played the first Kingdom Rush. I compared every TD game after that to it and was never fufilled until the later ones came in the series, but there is something about the classic that gets ya.

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
01-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yup, this and Puzzle Pets shows us why we need to be so thankful for stuff like Hero Emblems.

And Puzzle Quest HD still plays beautifully, I'm still on the first few areas but enjoying it so much all over again.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 01-22-2015 at 09:05 AM.
01-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Where is this been released as it isn't out in Australia.
01-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jForsythe View Post
Where is this been released as it isn't out in Australia.
dont see it in the USA either

01-23-2015, 11:58 AM
can't find it in Canada or New Zealand either
01-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Game Impressions