★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

they ever gonna make a level editor for touchgrind?

09-13-2009, 01:31 PM
they ever gonna make a level editor for touchgrind?

Anders and illusion labs haven't really said anthin about it in a while. Just wondering, cause I want a stair gap to darkslide on!!!

Artist and dev for Team Dropkick
09-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
i hope so
hear the tell about new features that could be added

Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
09-13-2009, 05:44 PM
I get the feeling that since it was a success they have no desire to revisit it and add content. They'll use their 1000's of reviews and 4-4 1/2 star rating as reason not to add anything to the game
09-13-2009, 06:58 PM
It's too bad, but I think that Illusionlabs has moved on from this game. Really unfortunate as it was my second purchase (after Bros. In Arms) and I still find it to be one of my greatest time killing apps. This was the one thing I was really looking foward to in the 2 or so updates they released. While the board customization thing was cool, I would have rather seen a park editor. Seems like a simple implementation as there are only a few pieces in the game. Just stack them in different ways and you have a great park, like some of mine in the Tony Hawk games (I made some great parks back when I was really playing those games alot). Let's just hope I'm wrong. On the bright side though, I thought I heard something about a park editor, so we'll just wait and see.
09-14-2009, 10:11 AM
I would love to see a park editor, and a way to zoom in and out. The game would then be pretty close to perfection.

My Personal Triforce: Video Games, Metal, and Whisky

Hit me up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DirkRugged