★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FREE Today, Download now.
Love Candies? Here is the Yummiest Game Ever,

Pop All Balloons, (Don't Miss ANY)
Catch Falling Candies,
Go Crazy :)

Easy to Play, Hard to Master.

Birthday Party or Pinata Bursting, Family Time or Just Time Pass this is Must Have game.

Feedback or Just say Hi to us :)
Twitter: @appdeveloper99
Email: appdeveloper99@gmail.com
We reply every email.

"IAP to Remove Ads"

appdeveloer99's comments:
Love Candies? Here is the Yummiest Game Ever,

Pop All Balloons,
Catch Falling Candies,
Go Crazy

Easy to Play, Hard to Master.

DOWNLOAD Here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pop-candy-balloon/id953777088?ls=1&mt=8

PROMO CODE Here: http://codehookup.com/cc0fec81

Birthday Party or Pinata Bursting, Family Time or Just Time Pass this is Must Have game.
01-26-2015, 02:32 AM
I redeemed a code. Thank you.

I'm a bit confused. The promo code is for the same exact thing as the download link. Was that on purpose?
In the other thread, it states the game is .99 cents but temporarily free.

Does this mean that the game normally costs .99 cents AND I would ALSO have to pay for an iap to remove ads??

Anyways, cute game.

I was going to let the kids try it, but the ads are atrocious and I'm not willing to pay twice for a couple of copies for the kids.

As I said, cute game. You pop a balloon and then move the barrel to catch the candy and other items that fall out of it.
I would suggest some directions because the first time I tried, I kept losing without knowing why. I accidentally touched the barrel and then realized it moved.
01-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I redeemed a code. Thank you.

I'm a bit confused. The promo code is for the same exact thing as the download link. Was that on purpose?
In the other thread, it states the game is .99 cents but temporarily free.

Does this mean that the game normally costs .99 cents AND I would ALSO have to pay for an iap to remove ads??

Anyways, cute game.

I was going to let the kids try it, but the ads are atrocious and I'm not willing to pay twice for a couple of copies for the kids.

As I said, cute game. You pop a balloon and then move the barrel to catch the candy and other items that fall out of it.
I would suggest some directions because the first time I tried, I kept losing without knowing why. I accidentally touched the barrel and then realized it moved.
Thanks for checking it out,

Actually, Instead of Making this app at $1.99 we decided to split the cost, So More Users may Download the app.

Which means, User may Play FULL Version of Game with Ads in only $0.99 (instead of $1.99) If they like the game, they may use InApp Purchase to remove ads.

Your feedback is really important, We will add HELP Screen in the Next Update for sure.

Regards,
App Developer 99