★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get your hooves ready, kung-fu piglet its time to kick some wolf snout! Fight off your enemies to prove that youre not another slice of bacon in the pan!

Plenty of action moves are available to help you in this glorious clash of piglet versus wolf. Tap and swipe the screen of your iPhone or iPad to punch, uppercut, kick, jump, split-kick, flip, duck, slam, catch, grab and throw. In a battle like this, anything goes.

Stand like the brave pig you are, snout-to-snout against evil creatures like axe-wielding wolves, deadly-pogo-jumpers, wolves trying to crash a firework into your pink tail or annoying mini-wolves. Use your enemies weapons against them to turn the tide of battle.

Beat as many enemies as you can, but make sure to fight more wolves than your friends. Be the super-awesome-ninja-kung-fu piglet they look up to.

This time theres no bacon in the pan, but heres whats cooking:

* Endless fast-paced action-packed hoof-based combat
* Fighting combos youve only seen in the movies
* Super easy and hyper-responsive touch controls (no buttons!)
* Piglet as the main character (always a huge bonus!)
* Charming cartoony graphics
* Use enemy weapon as your weapon
* Use enemy as your weapon
* Use enemy parts as your weapon
* Use your hooves as the deadliest weapon of all

So, do you have what it takes? Get your snout out of that swill and jump into the fight!

Let me know how many wolves can you take in a single fight:
https://twitter.com/SnoutUp
https://www.facebook.com/snoutup

SnoutUP's comments:

My Iron Snout game was just released in iTunes today and I'm very excited! Hopefully you'll like it, otherwise - leave feedback, so I could take care of issues in the future updates!
01-25-2015, 02:57 PM
Awesome game. I wasn't expecting that type of fun and action. Good job

01-25-2015, 07:04 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to SnoutUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormyspop1 View Post
Awesome game. I wasn't expecting that type of fun and action. Good job
Thank you! Fun and action is what I'm trying to focus, when making my games and so far it works best in this beat'em up!
01-25-2015, 07:16 PM
I like it. The controls are great and innovative and the gameplay is fun. The sound when you hit someone is perfect. It says it's beta on the main menu and the ads are not working. It would be great to have an IAP to get rid of the ads.
01-25-2015, 09:03 PM
I cannot find anyway to get rid of the ads? Why is that? It sucks this was a fun game. I don't like ads and if the dev cannot put in an IAP to get rid of them I usually uninstall.
01-26-2015, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I cannot find anyway to get rid of the ads? Why is that? It sucks this was a fun game. I don't like ads and if the dev cannot put in an IAP to get rid of them I usually uninstall.
Well, that's a pity, not every dev can put IAPs easily. I'll look in to it, but ads are not that frequent right now, nor intrusive. And game sessions only get longer with time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I like it. The controls are great and innovative and the gameplay is fun. The sound when you hit someone is perfect. It says it's beta on the main menu and the ads are not working. It would be great to have an IAP to get rid of the ads.
Thank you! I forgot to remove the beta... My mistake, doesn't look good, but that being said I'll be polishing it a bit more and adding new content, so it's not completely wrong. I'll look in to adding IAP to remove ads, since it seems to be a quite frequent demand, even if ads are not that intrusive.
01-26-2015, 06:28 AM
I pay for my data. I don't have unlimited. If you play a game and it has ads the data can add up. If I play it over a year it will cost me way more in data than if I had paid a fee up front or an IAP. I actually like your game. It's really fun and done well. I'd love to see where you might take it. For some reason I find it extremely satisfying when I connect with a flying kick lol

Billy
01-26-2015, 06:46 AM
You took your time, finally out
01-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Okay, that does make it a bit of an issue. I'll look in to my options of adding ad-removal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I pay for my data. I don't have unlimited. If you play a game and it has ads the data can add up. If I play it over a year it will cost me way more in data than if I had paid a fee up front or an IAP. I actually like your game. It's really fun and done well. I'd love to see where you might take it. For some reason I find it extremely satisfying when I connect with a flying kick lol

Billy
Yeah, I'm quite nervous about iOS releases after Shurican failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitStern View Post
You took your time, finally out